Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

I must admit I am enjoying how much this charity kickabout apparently means to both clubs and fans. Nice to see for a change, particularly for two clubs that regularly have success.

Bloke nearly in tears watching the pen and celebrations like an FA Cup final winner. :lol: 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I must admit I am enjoying how much this charity kickabout apparently means to both clubs and fans. Nice to see for a change, particularly for two clubs that regularly have success.

Bloke nearly in tears watching the pen and celebrations like an FA Cup final winner. :lol: 

Can't lie, the '96 Charity Shield meant a massive amount to me until we lost and then I told myself it meant nothing.

25 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I know Liverpool fans get a lot of stick, but I wish 'Fuck the Tories' was a permanent fixture in our hymnbook 

Sure Mandy et al would love that :lol:

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

didn’t people used to call him ugly on here. Never got that. 

I wouldn't say he was good looking but he's definitely not ugly.

My dad's known his uncle for years and years and he's the spitting double of him. Unfortunately he's not a nice guy like James is supposed to be though.

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Can't lie, the '96 Charity Shield meant a massive amount to me until we lost and then I told myself it meant nothing.

That car trip home in the pissing rain :anguish: