Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Klaus said:

Have they had any rotten luck with injuries yet? 

They're still accumulating the dust that they can wipe off during training after a few days off.

Just now, Klaus said:

Have they had any rotten luck with injuries yet? 

Think that comes in Chapter 2 of Bruce’s ‘How to manage a football club and influence people’ book

We’fe not there yet. We’re still in Chapter 1 ‘Blame the fella before you for why you are going to fail’

Just now, LV said:

Think that comes in Chapter 2 of Bruce’s ‘How to manage a football club and influence people’ book

We’fe not there yet. We’re still in Chapter 1 ‘Blame the fella before you for why you are going to fail’

LeziVzV.jpg

Bruce in his office working out how to blame Rafa.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Grealish has been shocking.

he could have made a run down the wing he was on but crossed to the other side while de Brunye still  had the ball. No idea wht he was he was thinking. I’m literally in shock at the decision making. 

Edited by Astroblack

He's getting some abuse online.

West Brom fans consoling themselves with bets on him to be the first sacked, "Bruce has literally done nothing tactically" "Lai vetoed a move to hire Wilder as manager"

Absolutely disgusting stuff.

Just now, Astroblack said:

he could have made a run down the wing he was on but crossed to the other side while still had the De Brunye had the ball. No idea wht he was he was thinking. I’m literally in shock at the decision making. 

Yeah, he may well be out of his depth with this lot.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

He's getting some abuse online.

West Brom fans consoling themselves with bets on him to be the first sacked, "Bruce has literally done nothing tactically" "Lai vetoed a move to hire Wilder as manager"

Absolutely disgusting stuff.

You can bet it won’t be mentioned in the media in any way like it was while he was with us and even since he left 

It was even mentioned again on TalkSport this morning off the back off Edwards’ article. Almost like it’s another PR exercise ahead of the new season to insulate him against criticism 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I know Liverpool fans get a lot of stick, but I wish 'Fuck the Tories' was a permanent fixture in our hymnbook 

Same but unfortunately we have amongst the yer da section of our fanbase flagshaggers who love the queen.

Guest neesy111
Just now, 54 said:

Why did that take so long? Seemed quite the obvious decision.

Because it's VAR and it's shite.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

So does every fanbase. That's why its a dumb idea.

There your fellow fans, people and work mates your hating on for having different politics.

The point is that Liverpool fans are unified in having that specific political stance, that's what I'm saying I wish we had but we don't.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

The point is that Liverpool fans are unified in having that specific political stance, that's what I'm saying I wish we had but we don't.

We couldn’t even organise ourselves properly to unify against Bruce or Ashley, never mind a political party.