Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

6 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Ten Haag was the dogs bollocks and everyone wanted him here when the Cabbage got sacked including myself. Still early days but shocked at how bad its started

Different projects though. Building up from the scorched earth at our place versus having to raze the shit to the ground and start over there and maintain their position.

I bet the Man United players won't even have a punch up in the dressing room after the game. They either look embarrassed to play for the club or like they are about to start crying :lol:

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Different projects though. Building up from the scorched earth at our place versus having to raze the shit to the ground and start over there and maintain their position.

Bad look IMO to be sat in the dug out when your team is 4-0 down. 

At the very least he should be on his feet, in his technical area, excoriating his team for the remainder of the game. 

Possibly me looking into it too much, but Sky haven't half milked the Brentford celebrations with their fans, whereas when beat Arsenal 2-0 it was straight into the studio and bemoaning Arsenal. Possibly to do with Staveley and co being there etc.?

McClaren is an awful AM for ETH.

This Man Utd team lacks physicality in the way the SMC NUFC team really lacked physicality. This Mab U side does a lot of the useless passing and lack of intensity and physicality off the ball that the SMC team had with us. That Anita & Colback shit duo. ETH needs an AM who will tell him the hard truths about EPL football.

Wish they'd stop acting so surprised that Man United continue to be absolutely shite, it's old news. I dunno, maybe give the other team some credit? 

89 minutes of moaning about Man United before they talked about Brentford's performance, for like 1 minute.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wish they'd stop acting so surprised that Man United continue to be absolutely shite, it's old news. I dunno, maybe give the other team some credit? 

89 minutes of moaning about Man United before they talked about Brentford's performance, for like 1 minute.

I hate this too, just like when we beat Arsenal and it was all about how bad they were. Credit where it's due.

I think it's the manner of the defeats that'll have them quaking. Brighton rocked up, played an aggressive 3 at the back, took them on and completely played them off the park. They out-footballed them. 

Then Brentford show up and bully them. They throw it in the box and outfight them playing neat, smart football and batter them within half an hour. These are 2 teams who've recently been promoted and have got themselves on a fairly equal footing footballing-wise within a few seasons. All this despite Man U spending about half a billion on the squad. There are massive, massive inherent problems at that club and it's not just confined to the boardroom either, it's also in that dressing room, those players couldn't give a single fuck. 

They're using words like 'magnificent' but Brentford didn't have to play all that well. The first two goals were really bad goalkeeping errors, and the final two probably wouldn't have been conceded against most Premiership defences. Man U seemed to go out there without any plan as to how to close down the particular threat posed by the opposition.

I daresay when you're managing Ajax, you don't have to worry too much about what the smaller clubs are going to do to you, but this is a different league.

Ronaldo has jerked the club around for the last few months, and I can't believe they've hung on to him. He's drained the spirit out of that team.

Edited by Cronky