Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The main man who’s spent most of his career out wide at a poor side ?

He’s literally been given a free reign at Palace, on either flank, through the middle or even up top. I won’t deny he’s talented, but the hype man is daft, he’s bang average and has had a mediocre career given the hype. 10 goals or more 4 times in 16 campaigns?

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

He’s literally been given a free reign at Palace, on either flank, through the middle or even up top. I won’t deny he’s talented, but the hype man is daft, he’s bang average and has had a mediocre career given the hype. 10 goals or more 4 times in 16 campaigns?

16 campaigns? He playing full seasons since he was 14?

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

You quote me and fail to understand simple points day after day. 

You’ve called me a hypocrite. I’ve not contradicted myself once on Zaha if you would bother to engage your brain. I’ve realised it’s not a discussion in good faith - you and the same others just want to disagree with me. It’s tiresome. 

You think I'm attacking you personally, but I just disagree with almost all of your points. I just don't think they're great.

I thought you were being hypocritical after all the fuss about Dan Burn being a poor signing because he has no resale value. Now today you're saying you think Zaha would be a great short term signing.

6 minutes ago, Flip said:

One of the best headbutts I've seen. Absolutely psychotic to try to headbutt him once, miss, and then do it again 5 seconds later. That's bad impulse control.

At least we know to wind him up when we play them and look for a reaction 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, triggs said:

16 campaigns? He playing full seasons since he was 14?

14 seasons then, I’m sure he started out at 16, anyway I think he’s bang average and has a face you’d love to slap. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

14 seasons then, I’m sure he started out at 16, anyway I think he’s bang average and has a face you’d love to slap. 

He's got over 10 goals 3 of his last 4 seasons. Surely a lot more relevant than what he was doing as a teenager :lol:

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If If that was true, which it isn’t, why would you be judging a 16 year olds stats ?