Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Ekitike’s racked up 35 mins of football so far this season. At his age you need to be playing games as much as possible, merde

They've played 5 and a half games and he's training with those players. Once the CL starts I'm sure he'll get minutes too.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They've played 5 and a half games and he's training with those players. Once the CL starts I'm sure he'll get minutes too.

No doubt he will get minutes in the CL but PSG have destroyed four of the teams they’ve played and he’s still barely gotten any minutes, not a great start to his loan there 

3 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Great game yesterday. I know it's a "no shit Sherlock" statement but Lewandowski is amazing.  Raphinha is also getting into the flow of things and had a great game, too.

King Lewy. He is absolutely ruthless in front of goal. Proper machine and I will forever be in a sulk that he was robbed of a Balon d’Or. 

Both were wrong calls by Rafa as he replaced them with the likes of Joselu.

Rafa is a systems manager so he needs players to fit his system but both of these, particular Mitrovic it was clear there was a quality player there that just needed support. 

We bought Rondon but Mitrovic was our own player and he could have easily have played that role, he also was a good character in that he's had no problem playing in the Championship, even though he's at his peak. Plus he supported Newcastle when he was younger. 

Both are probably 40-50M players now. 

On 27/08/2022 at 19:23, Astroblack said:

Yup. I love Pickford(for England, best goalie in my lifetime, I'm 30) but I trust Pope a whole lot more. Assured, composed, intuitive. The complete package.

Aye. I think Pickford is what you settle for when you lack a keeper like Pope.

9 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

His third was outrageous.

Aye such composure and intelligence. He’s an all-rounder now, and should go to the WC on this form if he keeps it up!

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Aye such composure and intelligence. He’s an all-rounder now, and should go to the WC on this form if he keeps it up!

No chance, hasnt represented England at any level and Southgate always promotes up the ranks

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

3 players with fotballing fathers involved in this Reading-Stoke game

Liam Delap, Thomas Ince and D'Margio Wright Phillips

4. Tyrese Campbell as well, Kevin Campbell is his da.