Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Forest vs Villa tonight on MNF.

Interesting match. You'd think Forest would need around 25 points at home if they are to have any chance of staying up, and tonight would certainly be one where they would realistically be targeting 3, however, Villa are the even money favourites and they'll certainly be thinking it's as good a time as ever to get their first away league win. it does feel like a match where the first goal is crucial.

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Forest vs Villa tonight on MNF.

Interesting match. You'd think Forest would need around 25 points at home if they are to have any chance of staying up, and tonight would certainly be one where they would realistically be targeting 3, however, Villa are the even money favourites and they'll certainly be thinking it's as good a time as ever to get their first away league win. it does feel like a match where the first goal is crucial.

You'd think Gerrard might be on the brink if they lose this

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Looking forward to tonight’s game, 2 under pressure managers think Villa will sneak a win.

Aye, I game where I could care less who wins but hope it’s a good watch and that Gerrard makes a fool of himself at some point 

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Torn because I want Stevie G there as long as possible

Same. Want him there for when we play them at SJP on the 29th. Quite a few mates of mine are going to that game and we're having a big pub crawl post match soaking up the late kick offs and as much beer as possible. :lol:

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Same. Want him there for when we play them at SJP on the 29th. Quite a few mates of mine are going to that game and we're having a big pub crawl post match soaking up the late kick offs and as much beer as possible. :lol:

So jealous! Nowt better than a win, a good skin full with your mates and Stevie slumped in the dugout after being thoroughly outcoached by EH again :lol: