Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Frank on Sky pre match PFM bullshit bingo. Clueless jibber jabber. 

He doesn’t sound confident does he “they’re a tough team and we’ve just got to do our own thing”.

hardly escape to victory level speech there

3 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

If Everton had lost against us and Man Utd, do you think the PL would have given them the point deduction now to show some power / scare off other teams (us) from breaching the FFP? Given that they would certainly go down either way I mean

Nah - always a cash fine imo, they will always have their hands out, greedy bastards.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

He doesn’t sound confident does he “they’re a tough team and we’ve just got to do our own thing”.

hardly escape to victory level speech there

They don't have a keeper of Sly Stallones calibre either

14 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

grandoldteam thing Steve G's Villa will throw the games against Burnley as he's a red through and through.    Delicious.......get down you toffee wankers!

He grew up an Everton fan, and Villa are not safe themselves yet either, and his job might be on the line if they keep dropping.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I thought it was well reported that he was an Everton fan as a child?

Speculated because of a photo.  He said to Carragher on a podcast he was a Liverpool fan.

20 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

grandoldteam thing Steve G's Villa will throw the games against Burnley as he's a red through and through.    Delicious.......get down you toffee wankers!

If I could like this twice, I would. 

Guest HTT II

My boy’s a Toon fan and had to wear SAFC and Boro kits, means nowt! And Everton are looking fucked, like us when we first went down!