Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Gawalls said:

They’ve picked a fine time to stop being outside the bottom 3

Before they get to the next winnable game the psychological damage will already be done. They kept their necks above water but once you go under its a different ballgame all together to get out of it.

5 minutes ago, astraguy said:

FQ45sBBXoAAYeek.jpeg you are correct 

Pos.  Team    pld  gd  pts

16  Leeds      32 - 30 33

17  Burnley    33 - 16  31

18  Everton   31 - 19 29

19  Watford  33 - 36 22

20  Norwich  33 - 47 21

If Burnley could win their next game, and Everton lose today and against Chelsea, then I think even with the games in hand it would be too much for the shite scousers to over come a 5 point gap.

Come on Burnley.

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Thank fuck we got those wins when we did, would hate to have been holding out for another win with our run of games 

Thank howe

after every game he made sure to state we aren’t safe yet and there’s still work to be done and you can be damn sure everyone heard it from him all week on the training ground.

There will be quite a few twists and turns before this relegation fight is over I’d guess.That’s how footballl is. 3 teams in it and I can see it going any way. 

Edited by Ikon

If Everton had lost against us and Man Utd, do you think the PL would have given them the point deduction now to show some power / scare off other teams (us) from breaching the FFP? Given that they would certainly go down either way I mean

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Thank howe

after every game he made sure to state we aren’t safe yet and there’s still work to be done and you can be damn sure everyone heard it from him all week on the training ground.

We’re now only 6 off Wolves