Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

From an Everton forum:

"The Minnesota players aren't even celebrating the 4th. They were told they'd get a tough match against a premier league side and this bunch of soufflés turned up instead."

"FFS, we have been utterly bummed by the Minnesota #&$@ing Loons
This was not the end to a crappy day I was looking for
The transfer thread will be a diaper makers dream tomorrow"

"Newcastle doesn’t seem so bad now eh Gordon"

"We must be the only English club to go to America and come back with less fans.
That was embarrassing. Totally and utterly embarrassing."

"Not just in terms of the performance and scoreline (especially our first team being 3-0 down at half time), but then the behaviour of the players in terms of the diving (Gordon), fouls & late challenges (Mina, Nkounkou, Dele, etc). An absolute disgrace from these so called professionals. We’ll have done ourselves no favours in “gaining exposure” on this tour. Spanked 4-0 by an MLS team and the sh*thouse personality of our players shining through."

1 hour ago, McDog said:

From an Everton forum:

"The Minnesota players aren't even celebrating the 4th. They were told they'd get a tough match against a premier league side and this bunch of soufflés turned up instead."

"FFS, we have been utterly bummed by the Minnesota #&$@ing Loons
This was not the end to a crappy day I was looking for
The transfer thread will be a diaper makers dream tomorrow"

"Newcastle doesn’t seem so bad now eh Gordon"

"We must be the only English club to go to America and come back with less fans.
That was embarrassing. Totally and utterly embarrassing."

"Not just in terms of the performance and scoreline (especially our first team being 3-0 down at half time), but then the behaviour of the players in terms of the diving (Gordon), fouls & late challenges (Mina, Nkounkou, Dele, etc). An absolute disgrace from these so called professionals. We’ll have done ourselves no favours in “gaining exposure” on this tour. Spanked 4-0 by an MLS team and the sh*thouse personality of our players shining through."

All four of these posts read in order are glorious Everton seem to be massively struggling just now.

Dyche by November? 

8 hours ago, Ben said:

All four of these posts read in order are glorious Everton seem to be massively struggling just now.

Dyche by November? 

Just been reading NSNO.

In full meltdown mode already.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Pre

Season

Friendlies 

I mean I totally agree but both teams were pretty much full strength. :lol: 

And Arsenal just looked crisp, creative, and clinical. 

Edited by cubaricho

Just now, Kaizero said:

I hate pre-season friendlies between teams that play in the same division for some reason.

Really? Man, they're already at each other, I think it's great.  Arse again, think they'll be decent this year.

56 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Well, you could see obviously how new signings have improved teams. Jesus at Arsenal a prime example.  They have had a pretty decent run in pre season.

As an American I just had a fellow join my team from the UK who is an Arsenal fan and season ticket holder. Can't wait to talk football with him once he can officially join. Arsenal do seem good. Wait times before you can start a new job in the UK are kinda crazy from an America perspective.