Newcastle United 3 - 1 Everton (08/02/2022)

Disco

Huge huge win, brilliant second half performance and we clearly have a great team spirit. How bad are Everton though, they look half arsed and gave up and I don’t see where Alli and VDB fit in. 

The spirit, the effort, the constant pressing at even 85 mins. All signs showing we are only moving up the table, even if we tend to lack a bit of quality at times in the middle or going forward we have everything we need to stay up. Now if we beat Villa on Sunday we will all be wondering what we were worried about. 

Massive performance and 3 points. Nice to see the players growing with confidence. And top marks for Howe, for standing strong on Bruno.

He now has time to train and from what we saw there, he's gonna  add even more energy.

Thought whole team were great. Maxi & Wilock special mention.

HWTL's! Buzzing here!

Trippier is absolutely brilliant, other players are bouncing off his leadership and energy, the goal capped an outstanding defensive display. And not picking, but the ASM doubters really need to calm down he's an absolute star, thoroughly enjoyed tonight, the fans constantly winding up Pickford was brilliant, and the slice, followed by his defender slicing it,then willock dummying the corner had me in stitches [emoji38]

Only negative, I was desperate to see bruno like a little child, :dog:

Well more that 4 minutes........

Edited by mighty__mag

Can honestly say second half I didn’t feel that we were going to concede. We didn’t sit back and let them come at us, looks like Howe’s style is slowly starting to work. Shame we sat back against Watford but unbeaten since 23rd December or summit is class.