Newcastle United 3 - 1 Everton (08/02/2022)

Disco

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Crowd were absolutely fucking magnificent last night. Magnificent. Any player walking into that atmosphere would be affected.

Absolutely.... Despite the short armed little rat from down the road trying his hardest to look unaffected, he wilted again last night.  Scummy little cunt. 

I see that Geremi was a guest of the owners. Did a little bit of digging and found he's in charge of the Cameroonian players union as well as on the Board of the FIFPRO global union. 

Very shrewd by the owners, he must have a very impressive contact book, esp with young African players.

29 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Did Richarlison get Bruno and Joe's shirts there?

Edit: Aye he did :lol: 

Always found the art of swapping shirts quite odd.

Seems a bit cringey as a 20-something year old to be asking to have someone else’s sweaty shirt after playing a match in it.

24 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I see that Geremi was a guest of the owners. Did a little bit of digging and found he's in charge of the Cameroonian players union as well as on the Board of the FIFPRO global union. 

Very shrewd by the owners, he must have a very impressive contact book, esp with young African players.

:lol: Must have been taken by his blueprint to save us from the drop back in November 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

4 hours ago, HTT II said:

He apparently still has most of his school pals and childhood friends as current pals today which I’m sure is a good thing and a not so good thing in terms of being led astray and thinking he can still just be one of the lads. If I’m a young goalkeeper from the NE though, he’s a role model given what he’s went on to achieve. Same with Henderson.

He does. I've had the misfortune of bumping into them on a night out and they're without question the biggest pack of utter cunts I've ever encountered. Mouthy, scummy cunts acting like fucking arseholes with each other and other members of the public unlucky enough to be within 50 yards of them. Dregs of society.  

2 minutes ago, midds said:

He does. I've had the misfortune of bumping into them on a night out and they're without question the biggest pack of utter cunts I've ever encountered. Mouthy, scummy cunts acting like fucking arseholes with each other and other members of the public unlucky enough to be within 50 yards of them. Dregs of society.  

Sadly I’ve heard the same, fair play to him sticking to his roots, but ditch the chancers, hangers on and downbeats, they will only drag you down. 

18 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Sadly I’ve heard the same, fair play to him sticking to his roots, but ditch the chancers, hangers on and downbeats, they will only drag you down. 

Best thing he could do is to walk away from every single one of them tbh. 

This isn't an anti-Sunderland thing either, I imagine Henderson to be the polar opposite of this fucking prick, it's not a needless dig because he played for them - he's just a cunt. He blended in seamlessly with the rest of his mates, picking the millionaire English International out from the 8 or 9 of them would have been impossible.  

26 minutes ago, midds said:

Not sure how true it is, but I had a season ticket next to someone who lived near him Washington. That incident a few years back when he was her pestered, well apparently beforehand he was the one pestering the people who started winding him up. Afterwards he went to a different club in Washington and got knocked out when some of the same guys caught up with him.

16 hours ago, Anderson said:

For the free kick, I love how Trippier gets stuck into Allan, deals with the ref and then has the presence of mind to pick all the mud out between his studs so he doesn’t slip for the free kick! He’s a proper boss!

Edit: Allan not Gordon

Edited by greydos