Brentford vs. Newcastle United: 26/02/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

ASM has been having "intensive" treatment. Why would it be intensive if Howe wasn't pushing to have him available for Brentford. My guess is that he will meet up with them in London tommorow.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

ASM has been having "intensive" treatment. Why would it be intensive if Howe wasn't pushing to have him available for Brentford. My guess is that he will meet up with them in London tommorow.

If he’s not ready we’ll still be fine, we went toe to toe with West Ham and should have got all 3 points.

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Ahh, I see you're new to watching Newcastle.

Haha.  No mate.  I am very much not new and I am far too familiar with our benevolence towards the less fortunate.  However...  there is something special happening right now and win or lose tomorrow that momentum is not going away.  

5 hours ago, Disco said:

The scenes when Big Joe does a faux heart attack celebration after in front of their bench are going to live long. Paedo Frank fewming as much as the journos. Superb stuff.

oof [emoji38]

Guest reefatoon

It’s all about the points, but a nice little bonus would be to see Bruno for more than 120 seconds. The poor twat must be absolutely gagging.

6 hours ago, Disco said:

The scenes when Big Joe does a faux heart attack celebration after in front of their bench are going to live long. Paedo Frank fewming as much as the journos. Superb stuff.

I think most of us would have a coronary incident if Big Joe hit the back of the net.

8 hours ago, Disco said:

Hell. :lol:

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I know they are all ‘big’ games in our position, but this feels like a big game for our safety this season. To go one point above them, with a game in hand, gives us the beginnings of a decent buffer from the drop zone. 

Even better- two games in hand. It would be a massive boost. 

Just now, toon25 said:

The outcomes for things going our way are too good to be true.

Past experiences still leave me with the fear that things will drop off a cliff on the field and we'll go back to being shit.

Luckily this is just fan superstition and has no relation at all to what will actually happen. 

To be honest, I’m going to be nervous watching Eriksen. I’m sure this is me being an idiot and he’s had all the medical tests and whatnot, but even so, it’s a visceral response that I bet is shared by pretty much anybody that saw the incident live. It will be a really strange one for our players- interested to see how they play it. 

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

What happened to a few pints of snake bite in the Flying Scotsman on a London away.

Now the Scottish Stores. Camden Hells at a bargain £7.50 a pint.