Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

1 hour ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Anybody suggested live and let pie yet? 

The villian in that was Mr Big.

Conveniently also Bruce's Mr Men character. Mr Sh1tc*nt wasn't suitable for ages 2-5.

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

The villian in that was Mr Big.

Conveniently also Bruce's Mr Men character. Mr Sh1tc*nt wasn't suitable for ages 2-5.

Has to be Mr Greedy, surely? Big fat purple gormless cunt whose appetite for food (and cash) is legendary.

51 minutes ago, Robster said:

Manager of the Month curse striking at the mere mention of being nominated.

Are all the other managers down there dead? He was actually in the conversation?

“It’s encapsulated my eight weeks, that’s for sure. It’s a frustration for us all,” Bruce said. “The goals we gave away, the first two, is something I never saw coming"

“In the first half we didn’t get going. We passed the ball slowly, we didn’t really have any penetration in the forward areas. It was another frustrating afternoon, and that unfortunately has happened too often. It’s the reason why we are where we are.”

“It was the third game in six days, and there were a few who looked jaded. Physically, we put in our best stats of the season on Wednesday against Bournemouth,” Bruce pointed out. “You’ve got to be able to go again in the Championship, it’s what it demands"

“I’ve only been here for eight weeks and, of course, you learn," Bruce said.  “We’re verging on (needing) a major overhaul" 

Everywhere he goes it's the same "who saw this coming, what can I do about it" nonsense. :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton

“I’ve only been here for eight weeks and, of course, you learn," Bruce said.  “We’re verging on (needing) a major overhaul" 

Fair, there is no way a manager can instill his footballing philosophy in 2 months.  Needs 2 years and then some.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Mental to think WBA hired both Pardew and Bruce after us.

:lol: Nee fucker in the world believes us.

from that forum

Baggies: "The danger with Bruce staying on next season is apathy and some really low attendances. I've barely paid attention the last 2 games, the only time I've done that in 20 years was under Pardew."

433f6d84-eff8-477d-a8a6-6f5653c71360_text.gif