Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, brummie said:

It sounds suspect, indeed.

However, this bit made me laugh:

There's no way we'd ever have sold Grealish for that, ffs. 

That's typical fucking Bruce, bigging himself up and rewriting history. 

When he talks about his time with us he should maybe talk about the squad he had in the Championship and that he failed to get us promoted with it. That also masks the fact that in his entire time with us, we played football devoid of any shape or tactics, a team just sent out there with a 'do your best, lads' and fingers crossed it works out.

I knew what would happen as soon as he rocked up at your place. He's so fucking predictable.

Just as well he didn’t take you up, you’d be where Sunderland were last season by now no doubt! A lucky escape both our club’s have had from the cunt!

50 minutes ago, midds said:

Bruce mused...

Lying fat knacker is absolutely shameless. I'll not look back at his time here with anything other than shame, embarrassment and disgust. He is, was, and always will be an obnoxious, incompetent, gormless, classless fat cunt.

Love a midds takedown of that rancid fat sack of dung.

“He didn’t do too bad in the circumstances, with the owner and everything else… end of.”

The owner even someone as stupid as Bruce had to know was ruining this club and loathed by its fans but for whom he couldn't wait to betray Sheffield Wednesday to come and be the p1ss boy of. Despite being told intimately by people like Shearer and able to gage how utterly undesireable he was to the fans. With whom he cooked up the scam of getting a huge pay off from future owners to get rid of after getting overemployed beyond his level to begin with based on nothing to do with football.

Now, £8million later, he's implied to be a bad owner to make Bruce look less 5hit.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, brummie said:

It sounds suspect, indeed.

However, this bit made me laugh:

There's no way we'd ever have sold Grealish for that, ffs. 

That's typical fucking Bruce, bigging himself up and rewriting history. 

When he talks about his time with us he should maybe talk about the squad he had in the Championship and that he failed to get us promoted with it. That also masks the fact that in his entire time with us, we played football devoid of any shape or tactics, a team just sent out there with a 'do your best, lads' and fingers crossed it works out.

I knew what would happen as soon as he rocked up at your place. He's so fucking predictable.

Didn't he try flogging him to Boro for Jordan Rhodes? :lol:

5 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Newcastle United

"I'm glad I did the job. Look, it ended badly, but for two years we did ok. My job was to keep us in the Premier League, and I did that. It might take a decade, a bit like Sunderland, but I hope one day people can say: “He didn’t do too bad in the circumstances, with the owner and everything else… end of.”

The worst and most hated Newcastle United manager EVER in my opinion. 

A Man utd loving fraud with no integrity.

Even checking FCB under the bus now man ahahaha what a self serving twat he really is 

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

“He didn’t do too bad in the circumstances, with the owner and everything else… end of.”

The owner even someone as stupid as Bruce had to know was ruining this club and loathed by its fans but for whom he couldn't wait to betray Sheffield Wednesday to come and be the p1ss boy of. Despite being told intimately by people like Shearer and able to gage how utterly undesireable he was to the fans. With whom he cooked up the scam of getting a huge pay off from future owners to get rid of after getting overemployed beyond his level to begin with based on nothing to do with football.

Now, £8million later, he's implied to be a bad owner to make Bruce look less 5hit.

How he managed to be manager of both Aston Villa and Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United and Newcastle and Sunderland is baffling. Three of the fiercest rivalries in English football. Not only that but is hated by the fanbase of all of them.  Even now at West Brom literally a few miles from Villa Park and big rivals.

Who are Hull City's biggest rivals? That'll be his next job.

Edited by gazzaA2

4 hours ago, brummie said:

Honestly, I fucking hated having him as our manager, and I can remember the likes of Graham Turner, Billy McNeill (got us and Man City relegated in the same season) and McLeish (who produced awful football but was at least not a cunt of a person), 

The football was absolute fucking vomit, week after week, and having his cast of loyal ringpiece lickers in the press - as well as that cretin of a son of his - just made it worse.

As if not only should we appreciate watching truly awful football, we should consider ourselves lucky.

Fuck that.

There was absolutely no need to throw a cabbage at him mind.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

There was absolutely no need to throw a cabbage at him mind.

Aye should have been a brick laced in shit instead.

1 hour ago, gazzaA2 said:

How he managed to be manager of both Aston Villa and Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United and Newcastle and Sunderland is baffling. Three of the fiercest rivalries in English football. Not only that but is hated by the fanbase of all of them.  Even now at West Brom literally a few miles from Villa Park and big rivals.

Who are Hull City's biggest rivals? That'll be his next job.

Scunthrope

If he has to be in football, its a good fit actually, even has his personality type in their name.

One cannot condone the brick comments,

back in 2007 I was subject of a totally unprovoked egg attack thrown from the 9th floor of Hexham house ,when I made the thrower aware that I would kick his fucking heed in ...he threw another missing Sir Bobby ( wor mutt now deceased) by less than 7feet.

21 hours ago, deejeck said:

He's like a football version of Arnold Rimmer - overly inflated opinion of himself, blames his failings on everyone else, and nearly everyone thinks he's a massive cunt.  Wish a polymorph would suck his brains out.

That’s quite the niche reference.