Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

Fede and Lejeune weren’t good enough too! Utter cretin and by far my most hated manager ever! Hate the bellend!

What he did with Lejeune was genuinely horrible, he'd just come back from a ACL injury, he then immediately played him in 3 games back to back all within 6 days, only for him to naturally make a mistake in the third, and him to never really be used again.

I always forget about Fede, but he had a few spells where he was our best defender too.

I can just imagine his view on Schar, a central defender who could actually pass the ball and play.

"Bloody fancy dan faffing about too much, needs to clear it, get it into touch, defend properly not lark about with the ball"

I think it's the fact he deliberately neglected one of the best performing squads in the League so quickly and transformed it into an utter mess that couldn't function that really irritates me the most. The squad he inherited has organisation, knowhow and had started to click offensively once Almiron had bedded in, it was a top 8 (performing) squad. Within 9 months they're a shambles and all of the positives had been banished or disappeared under his gormless 'leadership'. He was such a fucking moron that it almost seems deliberate in hindsight, even a bad manager recognises the qualities and tries to just keep it going, this cunt wrecked it from the off.

He's so relentlessly shit, disingenuous, cowardly and arrogant about his time here I don't ever want to read from the horrible fat cunt ever again, can't wait to take a massive hot shit on his fucking grave tbph

22 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I can just imagine his view on Schar, a central defender who could actually pass the ball and play.

"Bloody fancy dan faffing about too much, needs to clear it, get it into touch, defend properly not lark about with the ball"

"CHAIR IN THE VIDEO ROOM NOW!"

Straps Fabian into a chair and forces him to watch the homemade best of Steve Bruce Defending tapes as curated by Alex Bruce for 2 week. 

stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

29 minutes ago, 54 said:

What he did with Lejeune was genuinely horrible, he'd just come back from a ACL injury, he then immediately played him in 3 games back to back all within 6 days, only for him to naturally make a mistake in the third, and him to never really be used again.

I always forget about Fede, but he had a few spells where he was our best defender too.

Yep, it was over the Christmas period - bloke is the biggest charlatan ever! 

On the few days this beached whale could be bothered to turn up to work, apparently he'd wear this

image.thumb.png.f4848c5c95e5c688bc4822fd8bdd878d.png

For motivation he'd keep pointing his medals, to remind everyone of all the Premier League titles and FA Cups he had won as a player. Apparently Bruce doesn't recognise the League Cup as an actual honour. 

36 minutes ago, midds said:

I think it's the fact he deliberately neglected one of the best performing squads in the League so quickly and transformed it into an utter mess that couldn't function that really irritates me the most. The squad he inherited has organisation, knowhow and had started to click offensively once Almiron had bedded in, it was a top 8 (performing) squad. Within 9 months they're a shambles and all of the positives had been banished or disappeared under his gormless 'leadership'. He was such a fucking moron that it almost seems deliberate in hindsight, even a bad manager recognises the qualities and tries to just keep it going, this cunt wrecked it from the off.

He's so relentlessly shit, disingenuous, cowardly and arrogant about his time here I don't ever want to read from the horrible fat cunt ever again, can't wait to take a massive hot shit on his fucking grave tbph

[emoji38] a fkin hot shit man, haha get in 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

43 minutes ago, midds said:

Magnificent!

He's not only a shit manager and a shit person, he's an absolute liar.

He was sacked 2 years ago so he didn't have Sean almost 5 years ago.

He had him 4 years ago and had him for 2 years and did nowt to help him.

The waste of space can't even make the connection that Longstaff was good before him and has been good after him.

No idea where he's made these comments but it's frustrating that no one challenges him on it.

6 hours ago, midds said:

You say that but hes the only manager to bamboozle Pep and his scouts about our style of play.

Ahead of his time tbh.

Spoiler

:bluestar:

Good to see WBA doing well. They've won 5 of their last 6 games, or 22 points from their last 10 games, currently in 5th after Southampton went back above them this evening. 8 clean sheets in their last 11 games as well.

Big game on Sky at 12.30pm on Saturday at home to Leicester, who have stuttered a bit recently. Obviously no PL match on TNT / BT at that time as our match was moved to 8pm, so I will definitely tune in. Hopefully they keep doing well, as if so, with them Leicester, Ipswich Leeds, and Southampton, it will be pretty hard for Sunderland to get top 6. They actually play Sunderland a week on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Paullow said:

Good to see WBA doing well. They've won 5 of their last 6 games, or 22 points from their last 10 games, currently in 5th after Southampton went back above them this evening. 8 clean sheets in their last 11 games as well.

Big game on Sky at 12.30pm on Saturday at home to Leicester, who have stuttered a bit recently. Obviously no PL match on TNT / BT at that time as our match was moved to 8pm, so I will definitely tune in. Hopefully they keep doing well, as if so, with them Leicester, Ipswich Leeds, and Southampton, it will be pretty hard for Sunderland to get top 6. They actually play Sunderland a week on Saturday.

I quite like WBA, they’re a natural top division club (both in terms of history and average attendances), the only time I’ve enjoyed seeing them lose was under that fraud.  Good to see that they’re recovering after his tenure. 

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I quite like WBA, they’re a natural top division club (both in terms of history and average attendances), the only time I’ve enjoyed seeing them lose was under that fraud.  Good to see that they’re recovering after his tenure. 

What about under The King and Boss Nass?

Always liked WBA from my days of yoof. Cunningham, Regis etc etc. I thought they were class. 

The club, tho, blotted their copy book the way they handled Darren Moore appallingly. 

Pleased they're doing well tho and Moore is working well at Huddersfield. 

Both clubs, like ourselves, blighted by the appearance of the 25 stone walnut whip in the dug out. 

Shared shame, as it were. 

57 minutes ago, Dandy Man said:

"I'm itching to go back in, not necessarily as a manager. I wouldn't mind helping a young manager, helping a club in any way.

"I'd like to think that after 46 years, if someone asked me a question about football, I'd be able to answer it.

"I'd like to get back involved in some capacity. If it's management, great. If it's not, that's also fine.

"Maybe consultancy, something along those lines. That sporting director role rings a nice bell for me. I think that would be a nice gig."

More deluded than ever.

"That sporting director role rings a nice bell for me. I think that would be a nice gig."

Aye, all the fun of being involved in a football club without any of the hassle of having to get up and into the training ground for 10am of a morning at least two days a week. Free ticket and a slap up meal with wine on a Saturday, feet up rest of the time, maybe a little meeting with the manager once a week to pass on his so called nuggets of wisdom. Bet they'll be queueing round the block to get him in.