Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Still hasn’t done the interview it seems. Aren’t they obligated to, under contract? Think the Steves are giving a stress reducing massage before he faces the media? (Much like a Wagyu cow before slaughter). 

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/bruces-assessment-swansea-defeat

“We made mistakes. To play here you’ll know there are big expectations. The club expects to be at the top end of the Championship or in the Premier League.

“You have to handle the expectation. At the moment, we’re simply not doing that. 

“It’s alright saying we’ve got a really good squad of players on paper. We’re not seeing enough of that on the pitch.

“There were too many players nervous and anxious. There wasn’t enough confidence. It’s up to me to try and breathe confidence into them.

“It might have been different if the two Robinson efforts go in rather than hitting the post, but we can’t be happy with the performance.

“We expect to be a lot better than that, and that’s the disappointment.”

11 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

“We made mistakes. To play here you’ll know there are big expectations. The club expects to be at the top end of the Championship or in the Premier League.

“You have to handle the expectation. At the moment, we’re simply not doing that. 

“It’s alright saying we’ve got a really good squad of players on paper. We’re not seeing enough of that on the pitch.

“There were too many players nervous and anxious. There wasn’t enough confidence. It’s up to me to try and breathe confidence into them.

“It might have been different if the two Robinson efforts go in rather than hitting the post, but we can’t be happy with the performance.

That's a lot of words to say absolutely fuck all.

"Everybody tells me what a good squad of players we've got on paper but we're not seeing it on the pitch.

"You expect West Brom to be at the top in this division, not mid-table, and the players have got to handle that pressure of expectation."

Those are some classic Bruce quotes, shunning responsibility and diverting everything onto the players. 

If I was short of confidence I'd love to hear how the manager has thrown me under the bus yet again. That would sort it out, problem solved. Jesus...

Not sure if Bruce even realises how fucking thick he actually is. Just flailing about, pointing the finger at anyone and everyone apart from himself. No accountability, no responsibility taken and no clue how to turn it around. I'd feel sorry for them but they made it clear they knew best, let them enjoy him.  

14 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

6/02/20- Arsenal 0-4– “You make a mistake at this level and you get punished, and we’ve been punished a couple of times.”

1/2/20 – Norwich – 0-0 – “We gave the ball away so cheaply today, which is disappointing. Their chances were mainly through mistakes (by us) which is not like us.”

28/06/20 – Manchester City 0-2 – “You cannot make the type of mistake we did for the penalty. We surrendered the ball a bit too cheaply.”

16/12/20 Leeds United 2-5 – “We can’t make those mistakes we’ve made here. The third” etc

For your viewing pleasure, here's his results this season. I've included the goals for and after in the final 30 minutes, an indicator of fitness, in-game management, use of subs etc. and points lost when winning at some point in the game. Incidentally, the two goals scored in the final 30 were an ASM special vs. Soton and that crazy Eric Dier own goal. That's in 390 minutes plus stoppages against potentially tired opposition. His overall record over 90 minutes is 4 points from 13 games. His teams have protected a lead zero times out of five.

bruce-results.png

This c*nt still on £8million+ a win this season?

He's doing the mirror opposite at West Brom to what Dean Smith did at Villa when he took over from him. As a post Bruce winless NUFC go on a 7 match unbeaten streak, is it still 'delusional' to think he's s**t and not delusional at all to think he has nothing to do with the awful football and record that follows him around?

Edited by Wolfcastle