Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Glad this utter clown is getting a bit of abuse from the fans there. Let´s see if the commentators have the guts to tell the truth about his management methods (lack of them)

From his post match interview

"We had a problem with the ball"

Deal me out I'm done here.

I thought the Toon were being a little harsh on a decent man. I was wrong turns out they were pulling their punches.

:lol:

Lovely little Bruce cameo, that interview.

Confidently declares his aim of winning promotion on appointment, but now 5 games in fan expectations are the main problem.

Trying to blame the players and stating the players are only good on paper, not in real life. Whilst seemingly not realising that getting the players to play to their abilities is his whole job, and therefore admitting that he isn't any good at it.

Offering no insight into the actual game, instead claiming that if only two things that didn't happen had in fact happened after all, that things might have been different.

It's a good job he delayed the interview to give him time to think all that through.

6 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Lovely little Bruce cameo, that interview.

Confidently declares his aim of winning promotion on appointment, but now 5 games in fan expectations are the main problem.

Trying to blame the players and stating the players are only good on paper, not in real life. Whilst seemingly not realising that getting the players to play to their abilities is his whole job, and therefore admitting that he isn't any good at it.

Offering no insight into the actual game, instead claiming that if only two things that didn't happen had in fact happened after all, that things might have been different.

It's a good job he delayed the interview to give him time to think all that through.

The most pathetic excuse, deployed primarily by people who know they haven't got any reasonable excuses left - "If we had won the match, or drawn it, we wouldn't have lost it.", in essence. Lazy management, lazy excuses, failing his way to the top and getting termination bonuses left, right and centre. It's a scam, is what it is.

I heard Spielberg’s in talks to do a sequel to Catch Me If You Can, focusing on Bruce masquerading as a football manager. Believe that pigeon lady from Home Alone 2 is first in line for the lead role 

36 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

That's the thing though, he's not a decent man.  Quite the opposite in my opinion.  Continually slagged the fans off, disgraceful comments aimed at Rafa and Howe and his appalling behaviour towards the press "have you had a slap from your bosses".  I honestly have never hated a manager at Newcastle as much as Bruce.

Read that thread. All 32 pages of it. They were all for him in the beginning thinking he was a good appointment. Based on what? At page 15 there were still some thick f*cks complaining that "the players had sucked the life out of Bruce".

The players had sucked the life out of Bruce. [emoji38]  They were actually afraid he was going to walk away after three games,

Anyway, the pennies started to drop at that point, and now it's all crying and gnashing of teeth.  

Edited by gazza ladra