Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

See the Athletic lot and Shearer defending their mate again on their podcast...

Interesting that Payne, the wheezing mess, didn't have the balls to say in that podcast what he'd said on Twitter about Bruce during his tenure. Fucking mouthbreather.

18 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

See the Athletic lot and Shearer defending their mate again on their podcast...

Interesting that Payne, the wheezing mess, didn't have the balls to say in that podcast what he'd said on Twitter about Bruce during his tenure. Fucking mouthbreather.

Just started it, awful. 

“Not having a go at him, but he did say he was going to change the style a year before” :lol:

Ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Listening to Pod on the Tyne, Shearer and Caulkin giving Bruce credit for the "ticking along" quote man, fuck off.

Caulkin was!? He was literally on the post-Arsenal episode criticising him for it! :lol:

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Caulkin was!? He was literally on the post-Arsenal episode criticising him for it! :lol:

Aye, apparently he was lifting the lid on the Ashley regime and allowing us fans to see the reality of it :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, toon25 said:

Notable that he's taking the credit for Robertson's development as a top class PL leftback there too [emoji38]

He’s not really though is he? He just says he played a small part and to be fair to him if he brought him in to the league and gave him his debut, I can see why he would claim that.

I like Caulkin like, but that's pathetic. He did the same with that ridiculous victim piece he put out in The Athletic about criticism coming our way not long after saying he couldn't sleep at night because of our owners, and still regularly saying we 'need to have the conversation' - he should be a politician. 

46 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I like Caulkin like, but that's pathetic. He did the same with that ridiculous victim piece he put out in The Athletic about criticism coming our way not long after saying he couldn't sleep at night because of our owners, and still regularly saying we 'need to have the conversation' - he should be a politician. 

I used to love his work at the Times but he's been shite since moving.

The more the mask has been lifted, through podcasts etc, he's proven himself to be just another bloke in the football world who's completely compromised between doing his job properly and protecting his friends.

His massively obvious avoidance of saying ANYTHING negative about Bruce is totally laughable and he also had mini-Ryder doing the same thing.

You'd think the wheezing mess that facilitates the podcast would talk more like a fan but he's too busy trying to get cheap laughs out of sausage jokes.

Bin the fucking lot.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just started it, awful. 

“Not having a go at him, but he did say he was going to change the style a year before” :lol:

Ridiculous. 

Aye - ridiculous is the word.

Laughable the other. I sat there shaking my head thinking these cunts are merrily re-writing history purely to protect their mate.

Impossible job Alan? Aye right. Bloke before him did ok.

55 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, apparently he was lifting the lid on the Ashley regime and allowing us fans to see the reality of it :rolleyes:

Unreal. He could literally suffocate an old age pensioner and Caulkin/Shearer would say it wasn't his fault.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I did chuckle at Chris Waugh picking a goal keeper as his dream, money no object signing. What a drip.

My dad said the same thing a few months ago - he's in his early 60's and has had a ST for 50 years but reckons the only position he's never seen Newcastle have a world class player in is goalkeeper, and it's something he'd like to see.

Weird one, but for me it's just a case of who's available that will upgrade the team, really.

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I did chuckle at Chris Waugh picking a goal keeper as his dream, money no object signing. What a drip.

That should be on the little fuckers business card tbh.

Chris Waugh

Drip

On 18/05/2022 at 15:03, 54 said:

Results: Howe has won 3 games back to back three times in his tenure at the club, Bruce has never done that in his Premier League career. End. 

This is an astounding stat given the time he has managed in the Premiership

2 minutes ago, Mkibrown said:

This is an astounding stat given the time he has managed in the Premiership

Until you realise it's about that fucking imbecile and then, well.......it's not.

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s a shit podcast like, only listened because I’m desperate for any content I can find. They say absolutely nothing of value. 

Agree with this. I listen every week even though it’s poor just in the hope Caulking or Waugh drops some nugget of knowledge, from his sources from within the club.

My mate bought me a ticket for that True Faith thing last night. Caulkin was visibly irked by Craig Hope destroying Steve Bruce at every oppurtunity.

He even pulled up Craig Hope a few times and told him to 'go easy' or something like that.

Get fucked mate. If you were a decent journalist, you wouldn't let personal feelings stand in the way of the truth and actual facts.

Just now, Rocker said:

My mate bought me a ticket for that True Faith thing last night. Caulkin was visibly irked by Craig Hope destroying Steve Bruce at every oppurtunity.

He even pulled up Craig Hope a few times and told him to 'go easy' or something like that.

Get fucked mate. If you were a decent journalist, you wouldn't let personal feelings stand in the way of the truth and actual facts.

Pathetic that. Any other interesting nuggets?

1 minute ago, Rocker said:

Exactly. Him, Waugh and Shearer have already started the process of re-writing his period here and blaming everything on Ashley.

Fucking easy option that gents, I'm afraid.