Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

“We want West Bromwich to be at the top end of the division, not the bottom end and unfortunately we’ve been in the bottom half of the division once or twice in the past few weeks. To improve on that is the key to it and I let other people judge that. We’ve got to take this run of good form into next season now, and push on for those promotion places. There are some good teams in this division, and teams who can go and spend more than we can, but I’m confident that when the players finally adjust to my way of playing (and that’ll take time, no doubt about it), then we’ll be a force to be reckoned with. These things don’t just happen overnight though. Just look at that fella from Bournemouth. It took him a while to get going, and he had to spend £100m…”

You had me on the hook until the last sentence :lol:

20 minutes ago, Ste said:

What happened? Did Bruce do a tactic or was he just up against a side that finished below a team that had given them a 21 point headstart?

I'm sure he'll say something along the lines of the players having listened to him in training this week. 

Guest reefatoon

You horrible fat mess, no matter how hard you tried to fuck us up, you even failed at that. Cunt.

7 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

You horrible fat mess, no matter how hard you tried to fuck us up, you even failed at that. Cunt.

worryingly for him, he was actually trying his best to succeed here. 

He'd honestly make a class serial killer character like. That stupid soft little voice he has mixed with the needless antagonism towards people and looking both cuddly and aggressive is a perfect mix. It writes itself.

Daft thing is that he inherited a really really good side too. It wasn't a case of walking into a shitshow where he had to build things from a position of weakness, he had everything already there from Rafa. He could have come in a said "yeah, this is good, just carry on doing what you've been doing lads" but he even then he absolutely fucked it in a couple of years. He turned chicken soup into chicken shit in a couple of years. He needs to be challenged and criticised on it but it'll never happen. He's football cancer. 

I reckon it'll be late October, they'll be out the League Cup and about 17th with a record of roughly W4 D3 L8 when they pull the plug on him. This following a lackadaisical pre-season centred around his Portuguese holiday home, a recruitment drive of "good lads" aged 29-33 with fuck all pace and several renditions of "mass hysteria, unrealistic expectations" in pre and post match pressers.

18 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He'd honestly make a class serial killer character like. That stupid soft little voice he has mixed with the needless antagonism towards people and looking both cuddly and aggressive is a perfect mix. It writes itself.

Could call it Burger, he wrote.

Edited by Scoot

21 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Could call it Burger, he wrote.

Fed Bundy?!

40 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Can we all just take a minute to reflect on the blokes mental health?

Hes got enough on his plate without all of us piling in.

Only if we can take a moment reminding ourselves how much of a cunt his own flesh and blood is too.