Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

28 minutes ago, 54 said:

Would love to draw West Brom at home in the second round of the League Cup.

100% Bruce gets covid 2 hours before kickoff after giving it big licks in the press all week and how he looks forward to the occasion.

56 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

All this sports science man, under cabbage head all of these rooms would have been used for buffets 

Wasn’t it that the sports scientists told Bruce to give the players days off? So the fat cunt said. 

edit- it was Agnew

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-agnew-hits-back-row-22198023.amp

Edited by Manxst

On 27/06/2022 at 15:43, huss9 said:

fuck me, thats definitiely been released on purpose. 

"look at me, av got an assistance with a stopwatch but a downt need one.... a just clap me hands. such great motivator me , like. do a run meself?  no, no, pet. done me back in years ago"

What is he actually basing his timing on apart from a fat slob yelling? Not exactly sports science and all done for the cameras to show he is actually pretending to do the job he is paid millions to do. Will have fucked off to Portugal by now. I have never hated a person in football as much as this twat.

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

I feel sorry for Steve Bruce, every time he looks in the mirror he sees Steve Bruce. 

That's a big mirror, I've heard he has to take a selfie using Sky Glass

22 hours ago, nufcnick said:

All this sports science man, under cabbage head all of these rooms would have been used for buffets 

Such intensity in that session. Love it.

17 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Wan fowty two

Wan fowty three

Luv it

Once the camera was turned off he will have walked away never to be seen in training again. ' I rurrld ma sleeves up. Got the training done. One forty two. Youz can see how I was committed. It's the fans and the media who are to blame for wa shite results. If the fans actually backed wa we would be alright. But coz of wa Birmingham past they wont give us a chance.'

Will happen by November. 

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

Has Brucie signed anyone? 

Had made a song and dance in his Sky interview about signing some championship plodders that he's been watching for a while, at the same time praising himself for getting them in early so they can bed in.

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Catering staff, mostly. 

Made some big signings - a new US international desserts coach from The Cheesecake Factory, raiding Plymouth for the pastry chef from Ginsters and stealing a new grill master from local feeder Smethwick Kebab & Takeaway.

Edited by Nucasol