Brentford 0 - 2 Newcastle United (26/02/2022)

BlueStar

Excellent stuff, have to say I think Krafth's been very competent. Fraser, Targett, and Schar all excellent. Willock's finish, ooh madone.

Can't get complacent though, particularly if they bring Toney and/or Eriksson on. Get another to put it to bed then start looking at controlling possession/getting a goal for Wood.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Fantastic so far. Workmanlike, professional, methodical, whatever your favourite word is. We have an advantage and we pressed it.

Some great center forward play too, albeit from Joelinton and Fabien Schar....err cough cough.

We're staying up!

Can't remember the last time I've enjoyed watching us this much and been counting down the days to the next match. We've dictated the tempo perfectly, not looked like conceding and ruined them down the flanks. Unrecognisable team to just a couple of months ago and I'm here for it.

Wouldn't be worried about them bringing on Eriksen now. They've hardly had the ball and aren't likely to have much more of it as their players get more tired. He'll be a bystander.

Toney coming on though might change things a bit. They have nothing upfront at the moment and he'd be massive to collect their constant long balls.