Newcastle United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion: 05/03/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

Disappointed Manq isn't starting but i suppose he is sticking to his word about rewarding players for performances/contributing to wins. Only conceded 1 goal in the last 3 games Krafth has played.

Just now, toon25 said:

Feeling nervous. Fucking hate Brighton. 

I really like them, but its about time we beat them. Seems we've lost 4 and drawn 5 since Diames cheeky goal? 

They should have all the motivation in the world to beat us after we have been raiding them recently

Not a fan of waiting for Krafth to make a mistake before Manquillo comes in. It's different to the CM/Bruno situation because that area of the pitch is critical to our identity atm; this would just be a like for like change, a better player in for a worse one. 

Oh well, hopefully won't matter. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Not a fan of waiting for Krafth to make a mistake before Manquillo comes in. It's different to the CM/Bruno situation because that area of the pitch is critical to our identity atm; this would just be a like for like change, a better player in for a worse one. 

I suspect it's a precaution as there's doubt both Manq & ASM are ready to play a full match

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I suspect it's a precaution as there's doubt both Manq & ASM are ready to play a full match

I would tend to agree with your line of thinking here.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The thought of Lamptey running at Krafth makes me feel nauseous.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The thought of Lamptey running at Krafth makes me feel nauseous.

Apart from the fact they play on totally different sides of the pitch?