Roman Abramovich

Pokerprince2004

Just now, Lazarus said:

Yes - I thought he was sympathetic to the problems that Trump faced in trying to change things while acknowledging his flaws - at least thats how I read it.

I read it differently, but that's fair.

The Premier League are happy that there is separation between PIF and the Saudi State.

If all of the people linking MBS actions's to the ownership of Newcastle United want to pursue this, maybe they would like to present their evidence of a link to the Premier League.

Edited by Sima

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, TBG said:

What's Tuchel thoughts on those executions?

I’m sure Alistair Magowan will ask him every week. Unless he is a Chelsea fan like, then he’ll obviously forget all about it.

24 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Read these replies... the Saudi flags, the universal begging for it to happen. Just like with us

Interesting way for them to become our feeder club

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Saudi Media Group have revenues of $1b a year. Which is nice, but if Chelsea fans think that this means they're going to be loaded then they're in for a shock. They don't have any oil money.

Some have convinced themselves PIF will sell us because Chelsea are a bigger brand for the Saudis, it doesn't matter much for us beyond probably wanting to be better than them