Roman Abramovich

Pokerprince2004

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, so can someone explain to me just how locking fans out of a sporting event correlates to demonstrating, achieving or upholding sporting integrity, because I'm fucked if I can fathom what their game is supposed to be here.

Fair play to Boro for that statement BTW.

7 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Some racist undertones in that remark there, mind.

Are nonces a race now?

Same bloke that claimed Abramovich isn't involved with Putin.

Edited by Sima

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Are nonces a race now?

Same bloke that claimed Abramovich isn't involved with Putin.

Think it's a reference to the spat he had with the Crystal Palace fan on Twitter.  That Kav said he was being racist, when he clearly wasn't.

He is a nonce BTW.

It occurs to me that this could be the build up to Chelsea withdrawing from the FA Cup.  No revenue and no fans, what's the point of them participating?  It probably isn't regarded that big a trophy by them.

5 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Think it's a reference to the spat he had with the Crystal Palace fan on Twitter.  That Kav said he was being racist, when he clearly wasn't.

He is a nonce BTW.

:lol:

Missed that tbf.

22 hours ago, Chris_R said:

I actually think it would be a really bad look for them to switch horses. They'd get terrible publicity for it.

Plus they'd have to pay £2.4bn more for Chelsea than they did for us. I'm fairly sure that with even half that pumped into Newcastle, we'd be doing just as well.

They also seem really happy here and so far the purchase of Newcastle has gone well. If we were cut adrift in the bottom 3 I might have a little worry, but if we stop up like we look like doing then I cannot see any reason at all to worry.

They bought us for a reason. Staveley or Mehrdad went on record on saying that being a one club city was a huge attraction for the Saudis, and Chelsea are very far from that.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Sorry, I'm too thick to work out which way round this is - do you mean buying Chelsea would be seen as buying a second-hand car because someone else has already made them big

Aye!

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Sorry, I'm too thick to work out which way round this is - do you mean buying Chelsea would be seen as buying a second-hand car because someone else has already made them big, or buying a smaller club is like buying a second hand car because if you were minted you'd have bought Chelsea?

It’s nonsense either way. 

Guest neesy111

Do Chelsea get the proceeds of this match with have ticket revenue is shared between clubs for FA cup games?

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Do Chelsea get the proceeds of this match with have ticket revenue is shared between clubs for FA cup games?

According to Simon Jordon they do 

Laughable request from Chelsea.  Actually very reminiscent of the way the 'big 6' behaved with the Super League and in the immediate aftermath when deciding their own punishment.

Completely out of touch, believing they should be untouchable and that they're doing us a favour being here.  Actually nah, most of us would quite like it if you fucked off completely.

26 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

:lol: so the gov't created a special license but ignored the FA Cup in it? How does that license not just apply to every single competition they play in?