Roman Abramovich

Pokerprince2004

Get the 2 hour train Darlo then get a 20 min coach across? What a load of shite, they could easily get the players to book a hotel room for the evening if they were bothered about the travel too. 

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Get the 2 hour train Darlo then get a 20 min coach across? What a load of shite, they could easily get the players to book a hotel room for the evening if they were bothered about the travel too. 

Had a look over on Reddit and Havertz is the second coming of Christ for saying he'd pay for the away traveling. 

That's Kai 'Multimillionaire & £310,000 per week' Havertz saying he'd pay the bus fare

Edited by TBG

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

In terms of Chelsea complaining about sporting integrity they couldn't really have picked a worse fight than with Steve Gibson.

There is history between Chelsea and Boro, that goes way back to the 80's (play-off final)

10 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol:

Unbelievable this like.  Even the tiniest amount of adversity and they're throwing their toys out of the pram.  No wonder referees won't make decisions against them.

1 hour ago, Interpolic said:

Laughable request from Chelsea.  Actually very reminiscent of the way the 'big 6' behaved with the Super League and in the immediate aftermath when deciding their own punishment.

Completely out of touch, believing they should be untouchable and that they're doing us a favour being here.  Actually nah, most of us would quite like it if you fucked off completely.

They're not that out of touch, they know that once they are disassociated  with Abramovich, the govt and the PL will probably bend over backwards to get them back onboard.

Guest neesy111
25 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I don't get why they wouldn't just get the train and send the gear up in the bus. 

Probably can't afford that.

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I don’t get why the players don’t just pay for the train/plane? Not exactly bank breaking for them 

Because they’re mostly so used to having everything laid on for them the thought would not have entered their heads.

I know if I had a few bob and work booked a flight for me in economy I’d spend the extra myself to upgrade to business class.

19 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Have you seen the price of train tickets? :lol:

Several members of the squad could apply for a young person's rail card. Also, just get them to pay for it :lol:

I've never understood that. Either value your time or your money. It's the same reason I've taken cabs when trains are on offer and vice versa.

35 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

All those journalists haranguing Howe whilst praising Tuchel at the weekend too. :lol:

I’ve been reluctant to buy into a discourse around agendas against Newcastle because most of the time it makes us look paranoid and overly sensitive. However, in this case it really is reflective of a blatant media agenda.

Tuchel less than a month ago dedicated the club World Cup win to Roman -

“I said, ‘It is for you and it is your club. Your input and passion that made it possible.’ The trophy is for him.”

All very good trying to play down your association to him now he has no control over the club.

Tuchel has also had nothing but praise for Qatar when he was PSG coach:

“Qatar 2022 will be an ‘excellent’ World Cup”

“It’s a pleasure to be here (in Doha), sun is shining all the time. People make sure the visiting teams are provided with excellent conditions to play and practice. I am very sure and hopefully it will be a nice and challenging World Cup. I am eagerly awaiting it and it will be nice”.

Conveniently forgotten by most major media outlets.

There’s no consistency at all on this.

18 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Several members of the squad could apply for a young person's rail card. Also, just get them to pay for it :lol:

I've never understood that. Either value your time or your money. It's the same reason I've taken cabs when trains are on offer and vice versa.

They just need to get a load of the two together railcards, will save them loads for all their remaining away games.

5 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

I remember us singing at Stamford Bridge some years ago... "If it wasn't for the Russian, you'd be fucked..." 

According to Bruce Buck they were a week from administration when Abramovic came in.

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Just like we were a week away from the bank asking for immediate repayment of the loan when Ashley took over.

What's this based on? The loan used to expand the stadium still had years to run.