sunderland

Big River

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I wonder if any interested party would do some research on what happened last time a generous benefactor decided to bankroll their refusal to pay money to turn up and watch their team?

This is the thing, isn't it?

It needs to be someone prepared to lose hundreds of millions just to tread water in the PL.

Maybe there's some MLF somewhere who has more money than sense and just wants to live the dream, but otherwise they will not be anything but a yoyo club at best.

10 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

I wonder if any interested party would do some research on what happened last time a generous benefactor decided to bankroll their refusal to pay money to turn up and watch their team?

Amazes me how Quinn hoodwinked Short after Drumaville got spent into oblivion and how the other two convinced this kid - of all the clubs in the world, to get involved in this one, so if anybody would get subsidised yet again having time and again proven how unworthy they are of it it'd be these

Edited by Wolfcastle

On 28/05/2022 at 18:27, ManDoon said:

Lmaoooo Blackrock are not buying football clubs. They are a hedge fund. Where do they come up with this stuff 

:lol: exactly. They manage other people's money, it isn't one pot of cash they own. Half of my pension is in BlackRock funds ffs.

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Pretty decent travel-wise for them next year (bar Cardiff, Swansea, Norwich).

Mad there’s no team south of London.

14C28676-A71A-49F6-ADA5-068CC881476F.jpeg

Shit.......that means a fair chance of a night of Cardiff fans in Newcastle again.

17 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

whataboutery   :2funny:

Only newcastle fans do that

It's simple, any support for the club is sportswashing, any defence of the club is whataboutery 

Any support for the club is third party war crimes, any defence is third party genocide.

Mackems living in a moral utopia unscathed from the evils of the world.

30 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

You’d think those on RTG would have a word with him like. Can’t be good for his mental health all that man.

It's anything about the club also, doesn't have to be Saudi related. He must have a book of # taglines built into his profile. Absolutely nothing about the club he allegedly supports ;I'm still not convinced he actually does). Sad little obsessed freak.