sunderland

Big River

19 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

They’ll all need their counselling sessions early tomorrow, going by the meltdown they’re all having. Priceless ?

Quick check on RTG and they seem to be still raging from our win yesterday. Amanda Staveley is getting it, Dec from Ant and Dec also. A bit of casual racism hoyed in in the form of calling the Saudis "camel humpers" and its just another day on there.

14 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Quick check on RTG and they seem to be still raging from our win yesterday. Amanda Staveley is getting it, Dec from Ant and Dec also. A bit of casual racism hoyed in in the form of calling the Saudis "camel humpers" and its just another day on there.

Aye mate, same old shit regurgitated, it just seems to have ramped up a bit …..which makes it even funnier 

Apparently it is 4 years since the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.  Quiz question.....

When did the mackems start being outraged and talking incessantly about this?  Was it.....

A) 4 years ago

B) last week

C) October 2021

10 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Apparently it is 4 years since the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.  Quiz question.....

When did the mackems start being outraged and talking incessantly about this?  Was it.....

A) 4 years ago

B) last week

C) October 2021

Are all these questions going to be about war? 

On 30/09/2022 at 23:50, Dancing Brave said:

:facepalm:

"Did nothing at Burnley. Comfort zone at tiny Bournemouth where he retuned after Turf Moor.
Struggling at Scum United despite spending multi millions provided by an abhorrent regime that he pretends he knows little about the silly little smug southerner. Just spent £60m on a striker who scored 6 goals (3 penalties) last season and expensive planks like Wood and Burn, resulting in one win this season against a side who’ll be relegated.
As if Beheaddie Howe should be considered for the England job. What on earth has he done to warrant that?"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-autumn-2022.1589158/page-80#post-36964440

The irony at them laughing at the team celebrating beating a team who were in the championship last season.

Isn’t that their goal every week of the season currently?

7 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

I’d fuckin piss myself laughing, if our owners sued the six fingered cunt for defamation or something. He would have to go back to stalking teenagers on twatter! 

Weren't they exclusively tweens, an'all? Like... I don't want any confusion by the use of "teens"... these were super young children. Fucking creep. 

Also, my dude... keep the negative connotations away from MILFs, please, I fucking love a good MILF :lol: Let these sad cunts have their shitty acronym of MLF, no need to add to it ?

Edited by Elric

First time I've been on there in months, man the vitriol has gained a few levels recently, absolutely hate the fact we're not doormats anymore don't they? All under the guise of completely transparent virtue signalling. If the Saudi's sold us tomorrow there would not be another word said about them on that forum.

4 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

If the Saudi's sold us tomorrow there would not be another word said about them on that forum.

Nah, they'd spend from now until the end of time laughing about how we weren't rich any longer.

Which kinda tells you everything.

3 hours ago, Elric said:

Weren't they exclusively tweens, an'all? Like... I don't want any confusion by the use of "teens"... these were super young children. Fucking creep. 

Also, my dude... keep the negative connotations away from MILFs, please, I fucking love a good MILF :lol: Let these sad cunts have their shitty acronym of MLF, no need to add to it ?

Milfs = mackems I’d love to fuckin slap ??

Ellis Short dumped a fuck load of money into them and they still capitulated. Their biggest problem will be our growth and ability to attract all the local talent from a young age. They've arguably had the better academy recently and had some talent come through, but that will be harder for them as investment gets poured into our facilities and resources.  Derby day will look a lot like the Manchester one that happened on Sunday. 

No wonder they're obsessed with us, we have money and are starting to get all the cool shit. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This 100% happened, remember being there. We were being linked with Solano that morning and the fans started chanting Nobby Solano. Souness took a few paces back behind Shepherd and started egging the fans on to keep singing it. He signed that night. :lol:

Screenshot_20221004-195731.png

Yeah, but to be fair, it’s not as it’s presented there. They weren’t singing it as a snub to Owen.