sunderland

Big River

15 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Seems widely accepted on RTG that the Seagull Wanker is a Mag. You’d think they’d chase him out of town given he lives on Rover Avenue and must be able to see both Roker Park and The SOL from his bedroom window. Could’ve had a few Seagulls around during matches having a tug. 

Given how many threads they have about wind milling Mags it’s all a bit baffling.

Yeah proven to be a fake Facebook profile with no posts, only info is concerning Newcastle and was done when the bloke was in prison. They love their made up lies in chicken town 

45 minutes ago, Elric said:

Lad at work (I know, I know) openly admitted he'll "bew" a magpie if he sees one, sad cunt :lol:

If that's said without jest then that's about the saddest thing I've ever heard.

I own 2 black cats ffs ;D

47 minutes ago, sleazy said:

If that's said without jest then that's about the saddest thing I've ever heard.

I own 2 black cats ffs ;D

I own one as well - called her betty and was asked why by my cousin, I explained there was a song called black Betty and she said “dear god - how racist were times back then” 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Like the PL they've only confirmed the first week's TV games so presumably they're going to be moved to Friday night or Sunday 1230

Imagine if the coppers make them ko early to avoid a clash and it’s not on TV. Fewm off the scale.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Our first home match and their first home match both 3pm on Saturday August 17th 

Sheff Wed will bring a good few up as well.

It had better get moved as it looks like I'll be relying on a swap from one of the mackems at work to get to our game.

The fuckers were always complaining that he was getting picked regardless of how shit he was performing. Banging on about a clause in his contract the guaranteed a start if he was fit. Not sure they're in any position to hold out for 20m+ like but that's their problem, not mine :lol:

Jobe £20 million, Clark £20 million, Patterson £20 million.

That's £60 million for a good manager to spend and build a promotion squad. Unfortunately they have a 48 year old that has won 23 games of football in his entire life.

( and they also don't have £60 million cos I wouldn't pay £5 million for those three)