sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I'll be watching in the hope of a having a good laugh, as they once again heroically attempt to scrabble out of the third division in third place on St Mackerings Day.

Though if I'm honest watching the semi final was a right chore, the all round quality was so poor.

So if they score early or make a decent start, I'll probably just go and do something else and then switch on again a few minutes before the end.

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

What’s this they’re having to travel from scum central to get to London. The place will need fumigated after this weekend.

One of the fun ironies about being a mackem. Any time you have what you would consider to be a big game 9 times out of 10 you have to get there via Newcastle. Seems like the rest of the country is happy to be as cut off as possible from that shit hole.

Slosher will live off unfurling a flag at 8am in the morning all weekend. He’ll not have to pay for one can of fizzy pop all weekend, absolute hero with the MLF’s.

Edited by Whitley mag

I've been watching all the play-off games, it's like an on-going story. I'll watch this one too, but I'm mostly indifferent to the result. 

If they go up... meh. They'll probably get battered more often than not next season. 

If they stay down... lol. Not a huge lol, but a lol none the less. 

Meanwhile, the real story - NUFC - can continue unabridged. The fixture releases, the signings etc... roll on August! 

Won’t be watching it because I have other plans. Probably won’t even get chance to check the score until it’s finished.

Watched both of the semi final legs because there was nothing else on but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch it.

Will be disappointed if they win because of how endlessly funny it is seeing them melt down in the third division. Can’t say I’d achieve more than slight snigger if they lose.

Shame we’re not as bothered as they want us to be :lol: 

I'll definitely keep an eye out for their score, just the nature of the rivalry I suppose.

End of the season and I'm hoovering up the last remnants of football tbh so I'll watch pretty much owt[emoji38]

58 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

What’s this they’re having to travel from scum central to get to London. The place will need fumigated after this weekend.

That Union Flag/ Jack is back to front.

Thick makem bastards.

1 hour ago, bigfella said:

That Union Flag/ Jack is back to front.

Thick makem bastards.

I think it's actually upside down. You can see on the left edge the strip where it attaches to the pole, so they've got that bit right. But it's upside down. :lol: