sunderland in the EFL

Big River

8 hours ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

So strange!!!

I love the fact that the stupid twats like a story where they look for a Sunderland top behind the bar and can’t find one, but find a Newcastle one, and don’t even consider for a second why that might be.  

I think this is what the young’uns refer to as a ‘self-own’

2 hours ago, Nine said:

Inferiority complex through and through.

Actually a bunch of maniacs. There’s something really wrong with a large portion of them who frequent RTG and Twitter.

Have they got a director of football?

Because the stupid cunts are cobbling  that same,sorry shower of shyte that got them to 5th in the division 3.

Plus some fucker Burnley didn't want:2funny:

Edited by Nun tumblers
Typo

Yeah the way they are going on you'd think they romped home to be div 3 champions, not just about made it into the play offs. 

Sunlun overdosing on Copium whilst we get high on mackem salt. 

19 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Actually a bunch of maniacs. There’s something really wrong with a large portion of them who frequent RTG and Twitter.

Yes, they are not representative of any human beings that I have met, neither are they (I am sure) even vaguely representative of the people of Sunderland, or even of those in Sunderland that support football and their football club.

HOWEVER . . .

They are a "little gem" for the rest of the world, they are fantastically hilarious and produce daily "sheer enjoyment" for us all. Personally, I have never laughed so much since the prime years of Morecambe and Wise !!!!!

This contribution by them should not be underestimated.

Edited by manorpark

Imagine the Dell deal went through and we were still stuck with Ashley. We'd be in the Championship and they'll be busy building one of the best teams in the prem, talking ground extensions and monorails. 

Just imagine how bitter you'd be? Times it by the amount of years you'd been out of the PL and all the disadvantages life has thrown at you by being born in wearyside, then you'll understand where they are mentally.

tbh, i'm shocked they are taking all this so well.

29 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Imagine the Dell deal went through and we were still stuck with Ashley. We'd be in the Championship and they'll be busy building one of the best teams in the prem, talking ground extensions and monorails. 

Just imagine how bitter you'd be? Times it by the amount of years you'd been out of the PL and all the disadvantages life has thrown at you by being born in wearyside, then you'll understand where they are mentally.

Just wait until the season starts.?

You just need to have seen the thread before the takeover, to know what a load of made up shit their faux outrage is. The daft fuckers are totally broken, and as we all know this is just the very start. There going to be suicidal in the years to come.

45 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They’re now discussing whether they’re the best supporters in the country or not.

They really are unique.

Of course they are. They constantly tell themselves they are so it must be true. 

50 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They’re now discussing whether they’re the best supporters in the country or not.

They really are unique.

They're not even the best supporters within 20 miles never mind the country [emoji38]

5 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They really are unique.

That’s the modesty which makes them as popular as they are in the lower leagues.  At least that’s why they tell me

11 hours ago, Dokko said:

Dell deal was never a buyout it was purely a loan, and it never actually involved Dell himself. It was just a couple of his associates who actually did loan the club money (now paid off).

Their hype went into overdrive due to a bullshit merchant on there, who claimed to have seen a WhatsApp message from one of the associates claiming he 'owned' the club. He and other ITK(s) :bluestar: on SMB and their Not606 forum, were also claiming that big investment was coming in just a few weeks ago. Low and behold it was just the current largest share owner, increasing his shares by a few % and Donald still stinking the place out in the background.

Their forums should be renamed to 'Fantasy Island' for the amount of shit that's spouted on there.

Edited by et tu brute