sunderland in the EFL

Big River

This, it was 2 games for £35.
Most of the 80k will be going to both games, there might 50k individuals there tops.

How thick are these fuckers, all games played for any club, have the majority of their crowd made up of supporters who go on a weekly basis 

You do realise it’s not 80,000 individuals don’t you  . There was a deal to buy tickets for both games, we were offered tickets at our work place so plenty of freebies.

Only one thing to sum this up 

:tino:

NUFC fan I know saying they gave fans the opportunity to pay £35 to be front of the queues to get match day tickets.

When I asked does he think there would be outrage if Ashley done something similar he said "there wouldnt be the demand so he couldnt"

^^^Mackem idiot. Ashley brought the idea in. :lol: 

Regional bias aside, I always thought it was a ridiculous choice for Stadium name. Imagine if we named a new stadium after another, much better one, with no obvious link/connection to our heritage. Thank goodness it wasn’t named after Diana though… so many too tempting ‘jokes’ given the subsequent course of events. I, for one, would have felt compelled to utter them and sullied by doing so. 

58 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Nah...doesn't count.[emoji38]

"This, it was 2 games for £35.
Most of the 80k will be going to both games, there might 50k individuals there tops."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/page-324

They’re fucked if we start counting attendances based on individual people as they all share the same genes.

On 27/07/2022 at 17:04, Optimistic Nut said:

The forward they're getting on loan from Everton was canny at Hearts last season. Wasn't prolific and missed a good chance to win the Final for them in normal time but he's a good outlet.

I used to work with his dad he's got some goalscoring record coming through the ranks from Blackburn then to city but they stuck him out wide at city. He is a good signing tbf 

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

Wonder how they will square this one in their wee heads 

Sad fkers seem to think the MILFS have a deep meaningful friendship with Bilbao….but Bilbao aren’t aware of it 😂 they’ll be fewmin at this, and they might divorce Athletic Bilbao after today. Bless them. 

26 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

Sad fkers seem to think the MILFS have a deep meaningful friendship with Bilbao….but Bilbao aren’t aware of it 😂 they’ll be fewmin at this, and they might divorce Athletic Bilbao after today. Bless them. 

They’ll not accept that.Fake news.

Love the change in tone of that thread, from trying to rewrite history that Bilbao's colours were inspired by them rather than Southampton (as Bilbao themselves claim) to full salty fyewm in just a few posts [emoji38]

Edited by Jackie Broon