sunderland in the EFL

Big River

22 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I don't know why given the media and the Gvt don't hide theirs. 

Also they beeewwwwd "taking the knee", sucked off Tommy 5 names and all voted for Brexshit so they don't hide it THAT well 😉

Didn't hide their love for the fascist or the nonce either. 

Not sure they're too fussed about the outside worlds perception of them. 

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Not sure they're too fussed about the outside worlds perception of them. 

The numerous fake ‘fan in peyce’ posts, as well as trying to claim various club affiliations suggest otherwise. They’re absolutely desperate to be liked. 

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

The numerous fake ‘fan in peyce’ posts, as well as trying to claim various club affiliations suggest otherwise. They’re absolutely desperate to be liked. 

Fair. 

Suppose I was just having a pop at them adoring a fascist and noncey pants. 

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/saudi-arabia-2030.1595984/

One of them referring to Saudi Arabia as a “vile” country. Wonder how many times they’ve been?

people have to separate the populaton from the powers that run it. 

and in this case, MBS from everyone else.

its purely racist to call saudi arabia, or even north korea or china as vile countries.

41 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/saudi-arabia-2030.1595984/

One of them referring to Saudi Arabia as a “vile” country. Wonder how many times they’ve been?

Same thread

"Apparently Hitler and Mussolini had trains running on time. I didn't watch any of the World Cup but I accept they probably did a brilliant job. I'm happy that people enjoyed it but I couldn't stomach it. I've lost any joy because of fan behaviour at previous tournaments but if we can only stage successful tournaments in states like Qatar I'd be happy scrapping international football completely."

It’s clear by this thread in Parsnip they are lost , Mag posters are either banned or now can’t be arsed. They don’t know what to do [emoji38] , I bet this will be moved in time back onto main board . Meanwhile the same 6-7 posters are sporadically saying the same shite every day .

They will soon get bored when the likes dry up. 

Absolute cocks, latest shite below 

Edited by GWN

15 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

I don't know why given the media and the Gvt don't hide theirs. 

Also they beeewwwwd "taking the knee", sucked off Tommy 5 names and all voted for Brexshit so they don't hide it THAT well 😉

Difference is that it's individuals coming out with racism on that forum and individuals are easy to track down, especially on a public forum. You'll now need to register on the site to see the racism on the scale it is as it' behind a padlock, and I have a funny feeling it'll be a lot harder to register an account on there these days.

6 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

The joke is that if any of them were offered the chance with PIF they’d all have snapped their hands off. Their moralist standpoint would go out the window. 

Not even that, their moral standpoint was well out of the window prior to October 7th. The threads prior to that, when the takeover was initially knocked back demonstrated that all too well. Fuck the broken racist cunts. 

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Barry from Auf Wiedersehen Pet went to Saudi after series 1 didnt he?

These prats make out like he'd have been effectively joining ISIS

Aye, to see his cousin IIRC. I assume his cousin was Osama Bin Laden, the former king of Saudi Arabia according to the unwashed.