sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its like the powers that be think they've had enough and learned their lesson so give them a little something, only for them to get massively carried away by it to the point of arrogance, so the object lesson starts over.

Peak marragance, mate. [emoji38]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/come-on-manchester-united.1601396/

I know it's childish ,sad ,immature but I don't care.

Let's show support for Manchester United in the cup final by changing your avatar to anything to do with the red devils .The team that gave us best ,Charlton ,law,Edwards , cantona and many more . Let's all rejoice when they lift the trophy tomorrow which they will do quite comfortably

You can buy many things with blood money but an actual trophy won't be one .

40 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Do I, or do I not....Batman Internet GIF

One of my principles in life has always been to not point out other peoples minor errors, so I don't set myself up or have to live a life constantly trying to be perfect and feeling a lesser human when it doesn't work out.

Odd life to lead but as you are.

Edited by BonesJones

40 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

One of my principles in life has always been to not point out other peoples minor errors, so I don't set myself up or have to live a life constantly trying to be perfect and feeling a lesser human when it doesn't work out.

Odd life to lead but as you are.

So by quoting someone as leading an odd life you are pointing out major errors rather than minor. Gotcha. :pow:

Not a great set of results for them today, and not one draw in the 11 fixtures.

WBA, Norwich, Luton, Millwall and Blackburn winning was bad, obviously Coventry as well, as those were all within a few points (either side) of them before kick off.

Midtable Reading and Preston both beat sides near the bottom to move within range of them, so that's 8 poor results out of the 11 fixtures.

Burnley vs Huddersfield was pretty irrelevant as neither are anywhere near them at the respective ends of the table, and likewise there was only one point between Bristol C and Hull, so no obvious favourable result there.

Sheff Utd beating Watford was the only result that they would have been happy with.