sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Am I right in thinking "Parsnip" is a secret section they move anything NUFC related to, after being called out for being racist in one of their threads?

2 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Not just NUFC related 

There's stuff in Parsnip like 'birds on TV you'd buck' and stuff but it still managed to be NUFC related when NUFC supporting Lindsey Hipgrave had her looks critiqued and didn't come off well.

Edited by Wolfcastle

19 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

"it would be sensational if it went tits up, purely for the daft twat from Sunderland I work with who hasn’t talked about Human Rights in Saudi Arabia for the lifetime of years I’ve known him. Not a single interest in it, but since the start of last October hasn’t shut up about it. Even went to Amnesty International.com on twitter to shit himself in public for over a year. Exile98765 I think his name was...."

Marra'd ya post marra...

:mackems:

13 hours ago, Wandy said:

Don't see any mention of human rights in that thread. It's all about wanting the Saudis to leave so that we lose all of our gloating rights. They absolutely hate how optimistic we are about our club. :lol:

34 pages now [emoji38]

Kin hell

This might be the most carried away, on the least evidence, only to be hit with the coldest reality (Bristol City, Coventry, Rotherham, Stoke) they've done yet

Tannoy warned crowd to stop throwing things the fucking utter troggs

and otherwise atmosphere sounds like a school team game, kids shouting, screaming and carrying on amidst general silence (for the atmosphere police out there)

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Kin hell

This might be the most carried away, on the least evidence, only to be hit with the coldest reality (Bristol City, Coventry, Rotherham, Stoke) they've done yet

Tannoy warned crowd to stop throwing things the fucking utter troggs

and otherwise atmosphere sounds like a school team game, kids shouting, screaming and carrying on amidst general silence (for the atmosphere police out there)

:mackems: