sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Their latest attempt at a comfort blanket is that fans of every other club hate the mags and love them.

I can only assume this is the reason that they've complained all season about opposition fans constantly throwing missiles down on them at home games whilst we only have to put up with the odd isolated incident, despite away fans at both grounds being located above home fans, and that we've been invited along to a huge Testimonial game in a couple of weeks time which is already a 50,000 sell out before we head over to The States whilst they've been invited nowhere.

It's awful being hated mind.

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Their latest attempt at a comfort blanket is that fans of every other club hate the mags and love them.

I can only assume this is the reason that they've complained all season about opposition fans constantly throwing missiles down on them at home games whilst we only have to put up with the odd isolated incident, despite away fans at both grounds being located above home fans, and that we've been invited along to a huge Testimonial game in a couple of weeks time which is already a 50,000 sell out before we head over to The States whilst they've been invited nowhere.

It's awful being hated mind.

I'll have you know they have also been invited to America for a series of glamour fixtures against New Mexico United and San Antonio FC.

NETD.

10 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Ploat (verb) (British/Scottish)

To pluck; to strip of feathers, wool, etc. Frequently figurative: to rob or plunder, to fleece.

Haven't heard that word for about 50 years 

Web capture_6-7-2023_191839_www.readytogo.net.jpeg

Round my way it was a verb which meant 'to strike / to hit' tbh: 'that cunt twokked me kets, so ah ploated the fucka'.

Edited by TheBrownBottle

3 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Round my way it was a verb which meant 'to strike / to hit' tbh: 'that cunt twokked me kets, so ah ploated the fucka'.

Yep, my mam and dad always used it like this 

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Sunderland has lost its cinema. Can't be many cities without a cinema

Have they tried looking for it where they last had it?

In all seriousness though, it’s no problem, because the ones at Boldon, Gateshead, Metrocentre, Silverlink, Jamjar Whitley Bay, Newgate Street West Sandyford, Cramlington are all in MLF strongholds.

Seen a Barcelona, Argentina, Fiorentina and two Nice shirts at centre-court in the last day. Have to presume fans of Real Madrid, Espanyol, Brazil, Bologna and Monaco are hopping mad about that as it cant be the mackems being weird.

Edited by Jonas

We took a pummelling in the football shirt league today:

“#980

In the galleries. 2-1 Sunderland so far. Both SAFC worn by a child. NUFC worn by a man looking in his fifties.”

My wife reckons they were giving the metro the finger at Gateshead Stadium earlier after they got off, said they were acting like a right bunch of bellends in front of a lot of people who looked like they couldn't give less of a shite [emoji38]