sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Crystal Palace finally moved ahead of them in the all time Premier League table today after their shock win at Old Trafford, pushing them to 18th. Wolves are the closest to them of the current PL sides, but are only on 396 points, so they won't drop any further for many years, if at all.

It obviously doesn't really mean that much, but the PL forming does almost completely coincide with when I was old enough to get into football, so it is quite interesting to see how teams have done in my lifetime. Their -292 goal difference is also the worst out of all 51 clubs who have competed in the league.

alltime.thumb.png.679717e2497ac6237d89372da96e17a9.png

So they're just going to make one of those for every European away game we have since there's a 99.9% chance it'll be somewhere the mackems have never played?

People seem to know who is behind it, do they not get the Milan thing because they weren't around back then or something?

39 minutes ago, Jonas said:

So they're just going to make one of those for every European away game we have since there's a 99.9% chance it'll be somewhere the mackems have never played?

People seem to know who is behind it, do they not get the Milan thing because they weren't around back then or something?

Not sure if serious, but I’ll answer - it’s not for me (the flag and message) but Daz Curry has been following us for years. He just hates Sunderland. 

On 30/09/2023 at 20:49, Paullow said:

Crystal Palace finally moved ahead of them in the all time Premier League table today after their shock win at Old Trafford, pushing them to 18th. Wolves are the closest to them of the current PL sides, but are only on 396 points, so they won't drop any further for many years, if at all.

It obviously doesn't really mean that much, but the PL forming does almost completely coincide with when I was old enough to get into football, so it is quite interesting to see how teams have done in my lifetime. Their -292 goal difference is also the worst out of all 51 clubs who have competed in the league.

alltime.thumb.png.679717e2497ac6237d89372da96e17a9.png

Fitting they're in the relegation spots.

39 minutes ago, rickyprickles said:

He was holding up his phone with a picture of the kid on it. 

I've asked about it where I'm working atm and one of the sunderland fans has told me the rest of the story. Apparently there were whatsapp messages saying really awful things and a load of other hateful bile from them.

Despicable.