sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Kim Hellberg is an interesting one. Done wonders at a small club and there've been rumors that he was going to Hammarby (one of the biggest clubs in Sweden).
His brand of football is nice as well, high intensity and possession-based. If given time he'd (unfortunately) be a good signing for Sunderland I'd think.

Edited by clintdempsey

On 15/10/2022 at 15:56, Joey Linton said:

Made a big thing of doing a Niall Quinn tribute today as part of their "fan funded fan display"

:lol:

Well it would appear the club have forked out a ton of cash for their tifo display against us. Surely not? That's what we were accused of....rank hypocrisy from safc fans of course. 

I mean, as the above shows, they could probably do with the help. Theyre gonna fuck this right up!

Do I remember Mike Ashley hiring an opera singer to parade around SJP and sing an overwrought Blaydon Races to the visiting mackems once? Sure we subsequently lost as well

Edited by OpenC

8 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Do I remember Mike Ashley hiring an opera singer to parade around SJP and sing an overwrought Blaydon Races to the visiting mackems once? Sure we subsequently lost as well

Think he may have did it at home to Portsmouth as well a few weeks before we got relegated. 0-0 iirc. 

Chatting to a mackem mate earlier and their love of former players such as Pickford and "Hendo" is utterly bizarre. He still talks about Pickford like he's a Sunderland player, I can't say I've experienced another clubs fans going on like that.

Edited by The Prophet

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Chatting to a mackem mate earlierand their love of former players such as Pickford and "Hendo" is utterly bizarre. He still talks about Pickford like he's a Sunderland player, I can't say I've experienced another clubs fans going on like that.

It's even more strange considering he played more games for Bradford than he did for them 

I think it’s nice to support players who leave after being at your club for years and being a star for you. Bit different with Henderson and Pickford who both left at the absolute earliest opportunity really and whose careers have been defined by their time at Liverpool and Everton. The only times I’ve cared a lot about ex-players have been the times we’ve been their main club

3 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/spirit-of-37-display-v-newcastle.1621397/page-15

A fuckk off banner of a washing machine spewing bank notes out of it while standing on a hill of skulls

A washing machine! They have really no imagination beyond their own kitchens!

Forget flags supporting your own team and club, let's get a load of anti-Newcastle flags coz we hate the mags. FTM!

Proper sad cunts like.[emoji38]

5 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/spirit-of-37-display-v-newcastle.1621397/page-15

A fuckk off banner of a washing machine spewing bank notes out of it while standing on a hill of skulls

A washing machine! They have really no imagination beyond their own kitchens!

What about a banner of 20,000 Massive Lads Fans sat listening to the match commentary on the radio in the Nissan Factory to drape over all the empty pink seats?

If we have got the whole of the bottom tier behind the goal, would the mag safety officer entertain the possibility of a WF surfer?

Would be an absolute crease.

Edited by Sima

11 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Chatting to a mackem mate earlier and their love of former players such as Pickford and "Hendo" is utterly bizarre. He still talks about Pickford like he's a Sunderland player, I can't say I've experienced another clubs fans going on like that.

He actually only played 31 games for Sunderland and played more games for Bradford.