sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

The City centre is shite (albeit it improving), but there's some lovely areas of Sunderland.

Whitburn, Cleadon, Roker are all lovely parts of it, like anywhere you have absolute shite and some decent spots.

Is Cleadon not in the Borough of South Tyneside? Sunderland is the postal town…has a Sunderland postcode, that’s all.

Whitburn is South Tyneside too:lol:

Edited by FloydianMag

3 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Is Cleadon not in the Borough of South Tyneside? Sunderland is the postal town…has a Sunderland postcode, that’s all.

Maybe so, Always associated it more with Sunderland than South Tyneside to be honest but could be wrong.

Either way, plenty nice spots in Sunderland, and plenty shite.

Edited by TeddySAFC

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

Maybe so, Always associated more with Sunderlad than South Tyneside to be honest but could be wrong.

Either way, plenty nice spots in Sunderland, and plenty shite.

OK……so Washington has an NE postcode, part of Gateshead then?

Just now, FloydianMag said:

OK……so Washington has an NE postcode, part of Gateshead then?

That's not what I am saying but if you want to just pick an argument for the sake of it, crack on.

Just now, FloydianMag said:

Just pointing out the inaccuracy of your claim.

:lol:

It's a bit like associating the Sage, Baltic and the shipping containers on the Gateshead side of the Quay with Newcastle.

1 hour ago, TeddySAFC said:

The City centre is shite (albeit its improving), but there's some lovely areas of Sunderland.

Whitburn, Cleadon, Roker are all lovely parts of it, like anywhere you have absolute shite and some decent spots.

That's my experience with no attachment so fair play. Go in there once a week and the city itself is worse than I remembered from working there (actually for the club) years ago with demolition/construction.

But have always found it agreeable going north from the hospital to Shields.

Hate the snobbish London oriented attitude. It's the last place I'd want to live. Pretentious arseholes like that are a big part of the reason. Reckon the proportion of 'canny' people there is miniscule compared to anywhere else

23 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

I associate both them with Gateshead🤷‍♂️

Pretty much everything, certainly all of the hotels on the south side of the Tyne, as well as the newly planned Conference Centre and Arena, describe themselves as "NewcastleGateshead" . . . 

https://www.hok.com/news/2020-11/new-arena-exhibition-center-and-hotel-approved-for-newcastlegateshead-quays/

Wow they really don’t do well against managers they’ve just recently hounded out. Mind you that’s a lot of managers. Apparently Ian blanked one of theirs today and refused to shake his hand. They want him “clotheslined” according to our learned friends on RTG. 

Edited by Joelinton7

Rangers go top with a win tomorrow having lost one league game since sacking him, won a cup and lost only once in Europe.

He doesn't seem to be very good going off the data.

Should be in a relegation battle with 14losses by mid-Feb.

Edited by Wolfcastle