sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not a footballer but had some of those Extra Flamin Hot Doritos and yeah, I'll not do that again.

Are they hot?

Hottest crisps I’ve had were those Seabrook once’s they brought out a while back.  Don’t think they do them anymore though.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Are they hot?

Hottest crisps I’ve had were those Seabrook once’s they brought out a while back.  Don’t think they do them anymore though.

Too hot for me mate, I'll stick with the chilli heatwave.

Pipers Chorizo are the boys by the way.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not a footballer but had some of those Extra Flamin Hot Doritos and yeah, I'll not do that again.

That's the one in the purple bag, right? Made the same mistake a few days ago, bloody spicy enough to give me the old forehead sweats.

7 minutes ago, Menace said:

image.png.5d1ddf83598b847ad99febe7b073e383.png

Thought those were sickly more than anything.

Apparently the Seabrooks are back (they were discontinued a few years ago originally)

IMG_3731.thumb.jpeg.01858c4253df5f033ea49a66f6750bbf.jpeg

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Quite enjoying a few realists prepping for next seasons relegation battle over on RTG.

The club might be going in the bin even if the litter isn't 

17 minutes ago, Karjala said:

Fingers crossed Leeds do a proper job on them tonight!

If nothing else, just to stop people talking about bloody crisps.

1 hour ago, Karjala said:

Fingers crossed Leeds do a proper job on them tonight!

Wonder how many of them choose to watch Arsenal or City tonight over their own team, i would have included the England Womens match but they are probably to manly for that nonsense.....

Good, gritty point for them at Elland Road tonight. Leeds should have had a clear pen in the 2nd half, but I'm quite happy Sunderland got something as I really want Ipswich up. It was obviously 99.99999999% that they wouldn't finish top 6, but it's mathematically confirmed now, so it will be an 8th season outside of the top flight for them next season, which I think might be a record for them.

14 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Good, gritty point for them at Elland Road tonight. Leeds should have had a clear pen in the 2nd half, but I'm quite happy Sunderland got something as I really want Ipswich up. It was obviously 99.99999999% that they wouldn't finish top 6, but it's mathematically confirmed now, so it will be an 8th season outside of the top flight for them next season, which I think might be a record for them.

8? O'Nien?

He's even worse than Dummett. There, I've said it

He's a shocking player and they fact they put the gormless twat on a pedestal sums them up to a tee.