sunderland in the EFL

Big River

17 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

This guy is an absolute fucking fruitloop :lol:. I hope he's on some sort of watch list for everyone's safety. 

Screenshot_20220710-095442.png

The fact that the mad bastard would even suggest that is fucking sick, mind.  This isn't the considered and reasonable view of an AI member - it is a sick, weird, angry fucker on the internet who would happily use the war crimes in Yemen to play illusory games of ethical oneupmanship with his club's rivals.  The mad cunt needs help.

25 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

This guy is an absolute fucking fruitloop :lol:. I hope he's on some sort of watch list for everyone's safety. 

Screenshot_20220710-095442.png

He makes a valid point on a 120k super staduim 16 levels is a tad ridiculous tho,

the rest of what he posted is frankly absurd for all kinds of political not to mention logistical reasons the council wouldn't allow it imho.

10 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

He makes a valid point on a 120k super staduim 16 levels is a tad ridiculous tho,

the rest of what he posted is frankly absurd for all kinds of political not to mention logistical reasons the council wouldn't allow it imho.

Yes. They’re pretty strict on banning mass open graves. 

41 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The fact that the mad bastard would even suggest that is fucking sick, mind.  This isn't the considered and reasonable view of an AI member - it is a sick, weird, angry fucker on the internet who would happily use the war crimes in Yemen to play illusory games of ethical oneupmanship with his club's rivals.  The mad cunt needs help.

Hi Exile you weirdo.

3 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I know lots of people on here live in the NE but the infatuation that some posters have with Sunderland is not healthy. They are irrelevant. 

My hate for them comes from the 70s and 80s and yes I live in the North East (I presume you don't otherwise why mention it). If you're so bothered about what people think of Sunderland, then I would give this thread a miss in the future. 

I went to school in Seaham so I know exactly what they are like. However they are so small time now why bother even thinking about them. Same with the Steve Bruce thread, who gives a fuck about him anymore. 

Surprisingly given their obviously genuine interest in the plight of the Yemeni people, human rights violations by Saudi Arabia and the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, after doing a few searches there doesn't seem to have been a single mention of any of those things on rtg before news broke that a consortium including PIF were trying to buy us in January 2020. Whereas we've had a thread dedicated to condemning Saudi Arabia's actions since 2015.

I'm deeply uncomfortable with aspects of being owned by Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund (my wife and I have had monthly direct debit donation to Amnesty International set up for over a decade, I doubt many on rtg can say that) but it's morally repugnant to be using human rights abuses purely for point scoring in a local football rivalry when it's clear they had no interest in them before.

15 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I went to school in Seaham so I know exactly what they are like. However they are so small time now why bother even thinking about them. Same with the Steve Bruce thread, who gives a fuck about him anymore. 

I don't post or look in the Bruce thread now he's gone (I maybe only glance at the Benitez thread also from time to time). As I was saying if you don't like something, not interested or it irritates you, then don't bother with it. They are still our rivals even though the fortunes of both clubs are miles apart now. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hi Exile you weirdo.

How did you tumble me?  The angry tweets at Mehrdad, or the fact that I creep after women on the internet?

I'm only joking, of course.  As everyone knows, I'm secretly Grumpy Old Man.

35 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Surprisingly given their obviously genuine interest in the plight of the Yemeni people, human rights violations by Saudi Arabia and the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, after doing a few searches there doesn't seem to have been a single mention of any of those things on rtg before news broke that a consortium including PIF were trying to buy us in January 2020. Whereas we've had a thread dedicated to condemning Saudi Arabia's actions since 2015.

I'm deeply uncomfortable with aspects of being owned by Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund (my wife and I have had monthly direct debit donation to Amnesty International set up for over a decade, I doubt many on rtg can say that) but it's morally repugnant to be using human rights abuses purely for point scoring in a local football rivalry when it's clear they had no interest in them before.

Likewise, Mrs BB and I are longstanding members of AI.  I also can't envisage a scenario where I'd go to the place where Exile did re mass graves.  It is wretched stuff.

41 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Part of the craic isn't it if it wasn't for the rivalry and tribalism English football wouldn't be as good as it is, it would make for a pretty soulless boring affair tbh.

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Can anyone remember the last time we heard a chant at SJP directed at them?

"Sunlun's going down and the Mags are going up" in 2017 most probably.

4 hours ago, Sima said:

His likes were on Twitter are quite something.  I notice he’s toned it down over the last fortnight or so though, shows he comes on here.

Had a quick look at the likes for the first time since they were outed. He was rumbled late June and noticeably he’s veered into staunch Labour politics only with some light NUFC sports washing. Prior to that it was such cerebral topics such as:

- Am I still hot at 35?

- Can a young mom be your favourite snack?

- Hey baby! Did you know Mama sells her used panties? Have you ever been sexting me wishing you had a piece of me to smell and jerk off into? 😜😋 DM me for info!

- So ready to feel you stretch out my tight little holes. 🥰

13 hours ago, Hhtoon said:

Christ these guys are cunts. From their Rangers game...

chrome_screenshot_1657411136437.png

4 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I don't get it.

They were chanting about Staveleys looks in a friendly match that had nothing to do with us. Ergo they're cunts.

9 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Had a quick look at the likes for the first time since they were outed. He was rumbled late June and noticeably he’s veered into staunch Labour politics only with some light NUFC sports washing. Prior to that it was such cerebral topics such as:

- Am I still hot at 35?

- Hey baby! Did you know Mama sells her used panties? Have you ever been sexting me wishing you had a piece of me to smell and jerk off into? 😜😋 DM me for info!

Can just picture him sitting in his vest and Y fronts wanking into his wank sock!

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

"Sunlun's going down and the Mags are going up" in 2017 most probably.

Nah, I'm sure after that we regularly had "Sunlun get battered everywhere they go" but that fizzled out as they started to just draw 1-1 every week

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

How did you tumble me?  The angry tweets at Mehrdad, or the fact that I creep after women on the internet?

I'm only joking, of course.  As everyone knows, I'm secretly Grumpy Old Man.

That was just because it's obviously he trawls here so thought he should read that post. :lol:

2 hours ago, Away Toon said:

I know lots of people on here live in the NE but the infatuation that some posters have with Sunderland is not healthy. They are irrelevant. 

Its not really about Sunderland though. Almost all the comments are about them obsession over and lying about us.

Hardly any of us would know a single one of their players if they knocked on our front door. Infatuation? Its wouldn't even be interest but for the constant lies about us - like in life, some irrelevant f*ck tells lies about you, it bothers you, doesn't mean they mean anything.

Edited by Wolfcastle

48 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

- Am I still hot at 35?

Blimey