sunderland in the EFL

Big River

that thread is from 2012 its double the amount of mags now at least

theres a few of us get in the cricket club and theres always a couple in the crows nest on east shore village although sometimes that number is swelled by day trippers who come in for the match after coming down for the day etc

7 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

1992ers marra, all MLFs before then.

Sunderland's last home attendance before 1992 was 14,000. Yet the myth goes we stole three times as many fans from them as they were actually getting.

4 hours ago, manorpark said:

Anyone know what the equivalent 'stats' are for the FTM club?

is it "NIL" perhaps?

Not a stat but 31 teams in English football have played more games in Europe.  Would have been more but Wimbledon, Coventry, Oxford and Luton were barred.  Look on their massiveness and weep.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, jarrovianmag said:

page-193Deluded as f@@@ think we will get relegated?

Is that Saint Jude? The daft fucker says the same thing every season. I see skellington and jlaw are at their cycle stage of 'it's not what they think it is'. Then something positive happens, and they move on to the next stage of 'bought with blood money and anything won is tainted'. Another couple of clueless fucks, who have already seen a few of their predictions being totally wrong. Of course, they write a few sentences and the rest of the desperate fucks take it as gospel. 

Edited by et tu brute

2 hours ago, GWN said:

they lost 2-0 to Roma

Pre season friendly and all that which, tbf, wasn't too shabby a result given the opposition but some of them were saying Matete was playing so well the top clubs would be looking. The new Dan Neil, if you will

Screenshot_20220714_072839_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, GWN said:

they lost 2-0 to Roma

they play Dundee Utd on Saturday then Bradford Tuesday 

I see Mourinho stormed on to the pitch after an awful tackle by O'Nien which he was booked for but apparently should have been a red!

10 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Pre season friendly and all that which, tbf, wasn't too shabby a result given the opposition but some of them were saying Matete was playing so well the top clubs would be looking. The new Dan Neil, if you will

Matete, man, and we're the delewded ones [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Who the fuck is Dan Neil???

Edited by nufcjb

Sweet Jesus [emoji38]

#3,869

CaptainRed said:

No concern marra. If that's something you enjoy doing then you crack on with it. I'm just one of the old school fans where Sunderland is my 1st, 2nd and 3rd thoughts when it comes to football. The rest don't matter nor concern me except when we play them.

Ask yourself this though. If it was any other team than those up the road who'd been bought by them would you be acting in the same way?

Exile 1968

Midfield

Today at 10:09 AM

If the answer is yes, then fair enough. If it's no then it's all rather hypocritical and pointless really. You're really annoyed because they've bought THEM, first and foremost.

Obviously because they're our local rivals the focus is very much on them. Not that Man City doesn't sicken me too. The Qatar World Cup is also a concern. The Mags think we are the only ones speaking up but trust me there are fans from many clubs are vocal about this. There will be a group fanzine launching soon in which this is one of many Human Rights issues that will be highlighted as well as corruption in Football & it has a diverse set of fans involved. My interest has been many years in the making the Mags being taken over has amplified it. Plus after it broke there were many Mag fans in my face trying to bait me with the richest club nonsense. I'll carry on until something changes and they sell up. It doesn't get enough coverage in the mainstream.

7 minutes ago, Paully said:

Plus after it broke there were many Mag fans in my face trying to bait me with the richest club nonsense.

Fuck off, bet he’s never seen a NUFC fan for years in person, let alone engage in conversation. Too busy beating his meat to over 60s plumpers in the box room.

I've stopped bothering going on RTG the bitterness is absolutely unreal. They cant even bother to have any proper conversation now. Literally anyone who defends us is known as 'sportswashed murdering scum'. Gets extremely tedious and tiresome :suicide:

Didn't realise they bought someone from Tottenham for £10m, I thought they were skint.