sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Haha, that thread from the bloke suggesting special treatment for families that don’t fancy joining in with the singing is moving at a fair old clip. Sensational stuff. Turns out it’s the poster that Wor Flags got all their ideas from. 

Edited by Hovagod

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Haha, that thread from the bloke suggesting special treatment for families that don’t fancy joining in with the singing is moving at a fair old clip. Sensational stuff. Turns out it’s the poster that Wor Flags got all their ideas from. 

Flag man has resigned from flag man role due to wanting to eradicate non-singing families. 

The Von Trap's must finally be sighing with relief!

So, after a whopping two displays their tifosi group have turned on each other and crumbled? So, who's going to semi-organise their half-arsed Wembley displays, and then cancel them because of reasons? Who's going to accuse Wor Flags of plagiarism, then crack out a frankly shit surfer featuring - wait for it - local landmarks across the bottom?

Fucking imbeciles. 

11 minutes ago, RS said:

Flag man has resigned from flag man role due to wanting to eradicate non-singing families. 

It’s the most I’ve laughed since the fourth season of the Simpsons 

32 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

image.thumb.png.794051365ffe3ebfeac6fa08b919c7bb.png

I mean I'm sure their display was great, but that last bit's just an outrageous, provable fucking lie, isn't it? :lol:

They still think WF is club-funded.  They’ve been driven fucking insane; it’s like reading about Q-Anon Trump supporters thinking everything is a conspiracy.  Honestly, their mental health would be better served if they just gave up watching football and took up a different hobby; this cannot be good for them. 

6 hours ago, RS said:

Took him about three or four displays to think he is the arbiter of who can and can’t support Sunderland.

Completely shows up his motives for doing it in the first place.  Fucking moron.

To be fair they have looked ok from what I’ve seen but are not getting spawny results now, ominous I’d say .

New team bounce usually happens early in season but I’m going to stick with my prediction of mid table for these , nothing more .

:lol: the ructions in that thread man

Lad has apologised a hundred times and now resigned from whatever he was doing and I've still got ten pages to go

Edited by OpenC

7 hours ago, Donut said:

I cannot think of a more delusional, two-faced, self-absorbed, awful and pretentious fanbase than these useless fuckers right here. Some of those posters are straight up psychopaths.

🎼‘We’re by far the greatest teheem,the world has ever seheen…’ 🎼

The deluded clowns will probably believe it.At the end of the season they best us 9-1 at SJP,we collected the League trophy.I’ve yet to meet a mackem who would swap ‘trophies’

14 minutes ago, OpenC said:

:lol: the ructions in that thread man

Lad has apologised a hundred times and now resigned from whatever he was doing and I've still got ten pages to go

There are some funny posters on RTG like :lol:

It's just unreadable as 90% of the content seems to be based around lying about Newcastle :lol:

Says later on that reaper cushions is a longstanding forum joke, alas, in the style of being prontonised out of the atmosphere. I think I've seen it on there before

Edited by OpenC