sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Nice of them to announce next seasons shirt sponsor for us.

Time-honoured mackem tradition of making something up to get themselves absolutely fewmin about Newcastle United.

Edited by Sima

If I want to find out something quickly about NUFC I just have a quick look on the knuckledraggers forum ….as they know everything that’s going on over here way before anyone else.Transfer updates, Sponsors, tickets sold, team news. It really is fuckin hilarious. I wonder if the daft cunts even know who they’re playing today. 

I've had a quick look on RTG and there's little rage over the Wolves game, what with their owners being FOSUN Intl whose co CEO is a member of the Chinese Peoples Political Consultative Conference.

You'd almost think........ nah, surely not :iamatwat:

Edited by madras

I've never come across a group of people so concerned with something thats happening in the world that they spend part of each and every day researching the topic in order to post a link on a forum, yet do absolutely nothing to actually deal with the issues. Take action if it means so much to you, don't sit around just discussing it online.

Find that incredibly odd.

5 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

I've never come across a group of people so concerned with something thats happening in the world that they spend part of each and every day researching the topic in order to post a link on a forum, yet do absolutely nothing to actually deal with the issues. Take action if it means so much to you, don't sit around just discussing it online.

Find that incredibly odd.

But you know its because they don't actually give a shit. If it had been Norwich they'd still be besties.

21 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Famous at last: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/page-522#post-36680813 

They fucking rage at anything! [emoji38]

Hi Rtg!

How's the rage today? Still gutted we're the wealthiest club in the world and Ashley has gone? Make sure you hide all that behind moral outrage though. Enjoy your lifetime of rage![emoji38]