sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Seen a few posters comment in the Joshua v Usyk thread saying they'll not be watching due to 'sportswashing' and 'human rights issues'. Had to laugh when one of the mackems quoted one saying it didn't stop him last time Joshua fought Ruiz in Saudi as he was posting in the thread during that fight. Busted

Didnt realise they were down in 12th (early days I know) I could've swore they were in the top 4 or 5. From their 2 games I've watched that have been on sky they look like they have enough to be midtable unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Seen a few posters comment in the Joshua v Usyk thread saying they'll not be watching due to 'sportswashing' and 'human rights issues'. Had to laugh when one of the mackems quoted one saying it didn't stop him last time Joshua fought Ruiz in Saudi as he was posting in the thread during that fight. Busted

:D

9 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Didnt realise they were down in 12th (early days I know) I could've swore they were in the top 4 or 5. From their 2 games I've watched that have been on sky they look like they have enough to be midtable unfortunately 

[emoji38]

It was never an issue for any of the hypocritical bastards prior to October 2021! 

I bet you 80% of the cunts howling day in day out watch other Saudi backed sports , you just know it the hypocritical cunts .

We know the real reason, jealous as fuck 100% 

Just now, UncleBingo said:

For a fanbase who hero worshipped Stephan Schwarz, Lorik Cana & Baaaaally, they do have rather odd criteria on what makes a decent top class midfielder.

Catts for me 

is it perverted of me to really want to draw these in the FA Cup either home or away and let them actually see what we are watching week in week out these days.

I honestly think if we spanked them they would still try to find excuses as to why the likes of Bruno and Botman wouldnt get near their starting 11

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

I mean at what point do you get so sick of pretending to be outraged by something you never even give a 2nd thought about previously.

It must be hard to be honest.We’re their life from getting up to going back to bed.One can only imagine how we fuck with their heads after every draw,never mind after every win. ‘Good win today marra’ ‘Fuck off,the luck-hey mag-heys won 7 nowt.Luck-hey mag-hey bastids’

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Jenas would be the best midfielder they’ve had in living memory

yann m'vila is probably the best they’ve had in recent times, and he was only on loan (and they fucked him off to buy N’Dong or someone equally shite)

Just now, Manxst said:

yann m'vila is probably the best they’ve had in recent times, and he was only on loan (and they fucked him off to buy N’Dong or someone equally shite)

And Cana. One season with them for a below mid table finish. They fucking stink man.