sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, OpenC said:

I don't need our derby one bit tbh

Would always be a lose/lose game with plucky underdogs Sunderland against moneybags Newcastle and if we did lose they'd never shut the fuck up about it. Remember 'North East Top Dogs'  trophy they invented when they finished above us. Strangely never mentioned at all anymore 🤔

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

I don't need our derby one bit tbh

I’d be happy if we never played the stinking tramps ever again. Don’t want them near Newcastle. I’m sure none of them would come anyway, given how outraged they all are about PIF etc. Hang on though, no they couldn’t give a shit about that really, it’s just hatred of anything to do with Newcastle, is the bottom line. But they’ll pile over to shop etc…fucking hypocrites in every possible way.

Seriously doubt they'll come up at the first time of asking, like. I know the Champo isn't great but when injuries inevitably strike their squad appears pretty piss weak. 

But aye, on the subject of derbies, I'd be happy to never have one ever again :lol:

Just now, Wandy said:

They aren't coming up this season, but if they stay patient with Neil he will get them up either next season or the one after that. He's the best manager they have had since Reidy.

Therein lies the problem ;)

2 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Would always be a lose/lose game with plucky underdogs Sunderland against moneybags Newcastle and if we did lose they'd never shut the fuck up about it. Remember 'North East Top Dogs'  trophy they invented when they finished above us. Strangely never mentioned at all anymore 🤔

7 in a row come the end of the season.

Edited by tomlynnherrington

6 hours ago, madras said:

But you know its because they don't actually give a shit. If it had been Norwich they'd still be besties.

Well this is the core of it, it's all completely performative. Before the takeover - nothing. nowt. not a peep. Post takeover it's a ludicrous 'think of Yemen' 'sold their souls' 'no moral compass' faux outrage. And we all know, them included, that if PIF moved on to, I don't know, pick a club, West Ham, they would never, ever be mentioned again on RTG. We know why and so do they.

Also, now we know the RTG Neanderthals are lurking here, a few pointers:

1. Prefixing your insults with 'camel' is inherently racist. Stop it.

2. Your sudden concern with women's rights is undermined by your constant - and it is constant - misogyny towards Amanda Stavely and Chi Onwurah. When the men get a pass and they don't, you show your true colours. Stop it.

3. 'Hoys gays off buildings'. No-one says 'gays' to refer to gay people. Also you're thinking of ISIS in Syria and Iran. Not the same place. So, stop it. 

So sick of these yapping pups trying to be relevant. Also Exile, I genuinely believe you're having some sort of episode and your mental health is, quite frankly, fucked after the takeover you dreaded finally went through. Maybe have a break. 

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

Seem to think it’s allowed because they aren’t paying for it.

Does that mean if you get in for free at SJP you get a free pass too?

just watch a dodgy stream and you're free from scrutiny. 

Who else doesn't have a clue who they play next?

Guarantee they all know exactly who were playing, and will even be checking starting lineups an hour before the game.

I couldn't give a fuck about them as a club these days, other than just to banter them.

10 hours ago, HTT II said:

Famous at last: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/page-522#post-36680813 

They fucking rage at anything! [emoji38]

Later on in that thread, comments of 'hope Man City pummel them' etc without any irony whatsoever. Terrible regimes in football ownership are fine on there as long as you aren't Newcastle United. Wonder how that thread would feel now if shown their celebration of Man City's title win in 2012 at the stadium of shite, you know, the club owned by the UAE for the same purposes as we are? It's just because it's us and always will be.

Hypocritical, bitter, small time cunts.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/latest-boxing-crack.1327110/page-2064

Seems a whole host of regular NUFC sportswashing posters were gleefully watching the boxing held in KSA last night as has been mentioned. Hypocritical cunts who have shown in this thread alone how phoney the outrage is , bang to rights , right here ,[emoji38]

Edited by GWN

15 hours ago, NUFCDoog said:

They're coming up. Championship is the worst it's been in years, they've got momentum. Really good start. Confident we'll beat them but think a lot on here are over rating the league/under rating them

Not a chance. Midtable at best. They’ve played one decent side so far and they lost. Bristol City and Stoke are poor sides

I don't care if they come up. Now we're a competent football club, bring it on. Be good to play them twice a season without fucking Pardew and Ashley running the show. 

In terms of probability though, they could finish anywhere this season. They're clearly not great, but the championship is open enough that they could get a playoff space. Similarly they could sink and fight in the bottom half again. We'll just have to see.

5 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I don't care if they come up. Now we're a competent football club, bring it on. Be good to play them twice a season without fucking Pardew and Ashley running the show. 

In terms of probability though, they could finish anywhere this season. They're clearly not great, but the championship is open enough that they could get a playoff space. Similarly they could sink and fight in the bottom half again. We'll just have to see.

pretty much this . I was adamant they would be nowhere better than mid table , having briefly seen them they could finish anywhere but hey bring them on .

16 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

The boxing thread on rtg is popular tonight. They all seem to be watching the big fight...live from Saudi Arabia.

Would abandon their club if they got Saudi investment but they make an exception to their 'principles'  to watch a boxing match!? Sounds legit.