sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Yet without a hint of irony they'll have a go at the displays by Wor Flags, both for the ideas and quality 

Doing big flags and flag displays well is too Mag-like.

Doing them in tin-pot presto-bag  kind of way is more fitting, has that distinctly mackem hallmark about it

Edited by Jonas

Realize it's different for some of you locals but I'd like to see them back in the PL. Particularly if we're gonna be shit hot and mostly just beating the piss out of them.

Some great memories watching the derbies in my days abroad. The Nolan hat trick game I watched with a bunch of Newcastle fans in Korea, was class.

Best one was the 1-1 back in 2012, Shola scored a late equaliser. I was in Hoi An in Vietnam, thought the game was on TV in the hostel but it wasn't so I went out walking around hoping to find it and found some locals watching it in a tiny bar. Was one of them that was a Newcastle fan, remember it being a really aggro game and when the equaliser went in the two of us went fucking spare :lol:

I appreciate a lot of time and effort has gone into putting all the right stuff in the right seats but that looks absolutely fucking wank like [emoji38]

Also, I wonder how long they took to decide on:

NIALL

QUINN

as a tribute to the drink-driving, bullshitting sycophant?? 

22 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Seen someone mention on RTG that they ordered A2 sheets and received A3.

Would sort of make sense why it looks pap.

Sounds like the words they love to use over there.....deflect, deflect, deflect :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

Absolutely shocking that like, bet the lads and lasses who organised it are thrilled with the shit posted on RTG. Absolute cesspit that place. :lol: 

Telling them to give up and knock it on the head etc. 

Edited by Danh1

7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Absolutely shocking that like, bet the lads and lasses who organised it are thrilled with the shit posted on RTG. Absolute cesspit that place. :lol: 

Telling them to give up and knock it on the head etc. 

The organisers love to have a pop at wor flags, so fuck them

1 hour ago, midds said:

I appreciate a lot of time and effort has gone into putting all the right stuff in the right seats but that looks absolutely fucking wank like [emoji38]

Also, I wonder how long they took to decide on:

NIALL

QUINN

When they found out there was five letters in his surname and forename it was their eureka moment, finally breaking through the mental creative block at the group pow wow.

I like the little banner at the bottom for its lack of originality (wonder where they got the idea of that from) and for its tiny size so they both of which represent mackemhood perfectly.

Edited by Jonas