sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Ashley/Bruce's signings like Joelinton and Almiron. Great example of two players that have improved beyond all recegnition coincidentally since Ashley/Bruce left.

This might be the weirdest yet:

"Geordies make up a significant % of our support and always have done!I will stick with the time honoured Mag C**t to label my under rock dwelling neighbours who support NUFC and leave the term Geordie to label people living in a geographical area nomatter how hard those Mag Cu**s try to appropriate the term."

So were not Geordies, Everton/Liverpool aren't scousers, London teams aren't cockneys and England fans aren't English because some people from those places don't suppose those teams.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Shit, he's really brought it home there. I have been in a dream world with us being 4th and everything going perfectly. Now he's made me realise we signed Callum Wilson under Ashley and everything has now completely fallen apart. Can't follow the club anymore after this horrific insight. Absolutely gutted.

The stupid cunt.

Knowing that McKeag signed Pav, Clark, Elliott, Howey, Watson, Peacock and O'Brien ruined the best times I ever had as a fan under KK mind.

58 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Knowing that McKeag signed Pav, Clark, Elliott, Howey, Watson, Peacock and O'Brien ruined the best times I ever had as a fan under KK mind.

I was thinking Peacock got signed by Keegan and then my brain kicked into gear and realized you meant Gavin and not Darren. 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

"Cramlington has fallen"

RTG's hilarious like. They love their mythical North Tyneside and Northumberland Mackems.

:lol: so a few of their nonce brigade had their toucher tent blown away from the battlefront? 

Haven't read rtg since Sunday but it's great reading the highlights on here. Very sad to hear Cramlington has fallen to the mags and that they've totally lost the plot since Sundays win at spurs.[emoji38]

Edited by Scoot

34 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Haven't read rtg since Sunday but it's great reading the highlights on here. Very sad to hear Cramlington has fallen to the mags and that they've totally lost the plot since Sundays win at spurs.[emoji38]

I used to live in Crammy but take the latest mother-in-law to Manor Walks every Monday for a cuppa, cheese scone and her shopping. 

Never mind "fallen to the mags" after being, mythically, held by MLFs. Judging by the clientele last Monday ifs fallen to the cast of Fraggle Rock. 

Was like The Bridges on non-matchday

Edited by Groundhog63

1 hour ago, tomlynnherrington said:

The mackems believe that if success came their way,attendances would increase.

Within a year of fluking  an FA Cup win in the 1972/73 season,only 8,142 turned up at Joker Park for the game against Portsmouth.

Their record home attendance of over 75,000 was set in a cup game in 1933.

The "crowd" for their next home game was under 10,000.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

"Cramlington has fallen"

RTG's hilarious like. They love their mythical North Tyneside and Northumberland Mackems.

Loved the analogy a few weeks back in here that it's like in Hitler's bunker when he's moving around imaginary divisions. :lol:

"Sad to hear we've lost Hetton"

"Cramlington has fallen"

"Shields has always had a strong MLF support"

"If Wee Phillie attacks, everything will be alright"