sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 13/03/2023 at 19:27, Pokerprince2004 said:

The latest Undr The Cosh podcast is out today and it's none other than Sunderland legend and greatest ever player (:iamatwat:) Kevin Ball. Will get the neanderthals down the road frothing 

Saw him talking about how nails he was in a clip. I’ve met him, and he was a very arrogant and dislikable fella 

14 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Saw him talking about how nails he was in a clip. I’ve met him, and he was a very arrogant and dislikable fella 

When he was captain of the makems, Ball used to turn up for the odd function at the Wearside hospital my mam used to work at back in the 90s.

I went to one of the do's and was introduced to Ball and can honestly say he was the most instantly dislikeable cunt it's ever been my misfortune to meet.

It wasn't just because he's a red and white, I've met Jimmy Montgomery, who is a lovely fella and Terry Butcher when he was their manager and he was a gentleman.

5 minutes ago, bigfella said:

When he was captain of the makems, Ball used to turn up for the odd function at the Wearside hospital my mam used to work at back in the 90s.

I went to one of the do's and was introduced to Ball and can honestly say he was the most instantly dislikeable cunt it's ever been my misfortune to meet.

It wasn't just because he's a red and white, I've met Jimmy Montgomery, who is a lovely fella and Terry Butcher when he was their manager and he was a gentleman.

Yeah I really didn’t like him at all, he’s absolutely full of himself, just instantly didn’t like anything about him 

Listened to the Bally podcast, he doesn't really talk about Sunderland much at all despite Browny's prompting. Spends longer talking about his time at Pompey and Burnley. Was alright, a few entertaining tales but nothing to go wild over.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Got to give Mowbray credit for giving their season a second wind, but fuckin hell he must be preying they don't get promoted, it will be absolute carnage.

Don’t think they will - haven’t enough for that but to get them safe this early in the season and looking up at playoffs rather than down at relegation is decent.