sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, bowlingcrofty said:

I don't think flexing on how expensive or cheap tickets are is a good look. Affordable football should always be paramount.

I wasn't flexing about anything, just stating that £48 to watch 23 league matches, working out at £2.08 a match, is crazy low - what can you get for £2 these days?. I wouldn't really describe that as 'affordable', it's beyond that, and not too far off given them away. 

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I wasn't flexing about anything, just stating that £48 to watch 23 league matches, working out at £2.08 a match, is crazy low - what can you get for £2 these days?. I wouldn't really describe that as 'affordable', it's beyond that, and not too far off given them away. 

I'd hazard a guess the packet of crisp wrappers that are swirling around SOL are nearing that price tbf.

22 minutes ago, Paullow said:

https://safc.com/seasontickets/select-your-seat

It's crazy how little the U16 season ticket prices are - £48 for about 90% of the stadium (in terms of U16 tickets sold), just over £2 per match, and not too much more for for U18s or even U22s - U22 seems a pretty random bracket to have.

Good to put more bums on seats, and possibly more importantly thinking longer term, especially with developments up the road, to make sure young fans, particularly those in 50/50 areas get the bug early, but they must surely be missing out on so much revenue with those insanely cheap prices.

It's why their crowds look far smaller than the official figure they give out, especially for midweek games. They sell 1000s of £48 season tickets and because they are so cheap it's hardly a big deal if you miss a few matches but obviously you are still counted in the attendance figure.

On 10/06/2023 at 23:58, Sima said:

Arguably a bigger witch than Janey.

Aye, gan on daft cunts.  You can taddle on me on RTG.

You are soooo famous and loved over there, every new poster is accused of being you [emoji38]

Janey comes on here, i insulted her on here (called her an old slapper) lastyear and within 10 odd mins she was moaning on rtg and trying to start up a witch hunt..... guess what nobody cared :bluestar:

It's crazy how they're so against our owners that they're willing to bat for other human rights abusers just because they don't own us. Here's a mod from their forum excusing Qatar of its shenanigans involving the World Cup migrant workers.

This is all because they've been caught out not giving enough of a fuck to protest or even not watch the World Cup while whinging on daily about Saudi Arabia. Staggering 

Screenshot_20230612-120549.thumb.png.ab35998a7d3fc04e96a0b957e3782308.png

4 hours ago, Mills and Boon said:

It's crazy how they're so against our owners that they're willing to bat for other human rights abusers just because they don't own us. Here's a mod from their forum excusing Qatar of its shenanigans involving the World Cup migrant workers.

This is all because they've been caught out not giving enough of a fuck to protest or even not watch the World Cup while whinging on daily about Saudi Arabia. Staggering 

Screenshot_20230612-120549.thumb.png.ab35998a7d3fc04e96a0b957e3782308.png

And there it is. An actual RTG mod, the same RTG who are against all things sports-washing (since Oct 2021 when they collectively discovered the phrase) smugly telling the world only 3 people were killed on-site during the construction of the Qatar stadia and associated infrastructure for last years WC. 

3. THREE. Not a few hundred, or even, as everyone knows, a few thousand immigrant workers from India, Nepal etc. Keith believes 3 because that's what Qatar said. 

It's almost as if, I dunno, he's been...sportswashed?

Hi Keith you racist piece of shit. How's life in the shit end of the league/social spectrum?