sunderland

Big River

6 minutes ago, LordJake said:

Jack Clarke thread on RTG £60-80 million 🤣🤣

The purchaser might as well buy safc as a club if that's the case, can't be a midgies dick away in valuations.

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

The purchaser might as well buy safc as a club if that's the case, can't be a midgies dick away in valuations.

Haha that would be some grift - buy Sunderland for £60m, free transfer Clarke to your other club, then sell Sunderland for £55m :lol:

7 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Haha that would be some grift - buy Sunderland for £60m, free transfer Clarke to your other club, then sell Sunderland for £55m :lol:

Plan would hit a stumbling block when you realise no one wants to pay £55m for the club

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

I've watched Clark loads of times and I can't see what the fuss is about, that Rigg looks a better player

Just off the highlights of the Sheff Wed game you could see how much Rigg has developed in a six month period. I look forward to pinching him for the 25/26 Champions League campaign.

Looks like Ipswich are £45-65m short of his valuation, then.

Love it when the real world comes crashing in on them.  I’m betting RTG goes into meltdown when he leaves for £15-20m, rather than viewing it as really good money for the lad

3 hours ago, Paully said:

Their football football reporter reckons Ipswich have bid £15m for Clarke

Nah, he is worth at least £427 million marra. 

I reckon 15-20 million would be about right for him.

I know there's not much competition, but since they were relegated from the Prem, he's been the only player they've had who's got any sort of talent or who could possibly make the step up a level.

I know he was useless against us last season, but he'll be a big miss for them, he's easily their best player.

9 days since the opening post says he agrees a 2-year extension and that's good news all round eh :lol:

Didn't get very far into that phantom new contract did he? Brilliant.